What do the acronyms mean??

thumper2

I'm new to this forum and am pretty lost. No response to my first post. At this point, I'd like to know what all the acronyms mean. Can anyone help or steer me somewhere that I can find out the meanings?? Thanks so much.

elizabrary

I get the acronyms, except I don't know what difficult child actually stands for, so in my mind it means God Forsaken Goofball! And yes it does make me laugh!

I'm new to this forum and am pretty lost. No response to my first post. At this point, I'd like to know what all the acronyms mean. Can anyone help or steer me somewhere that I can find out the meanings?? Thanks so much.
Hi there again thump - I answered your first post - guess you missed it. There are several other replies as well. You have to scroll down a bit to see the replies.

If you hover your mouse over the acronym, an explanatory note will pop up. difficult child is "gift from God", which is the board founder's somewhat ironic, yet true, expression for a difficult child.

Check HaoZi's link for other acronym explanations.

Welcome! (again)

InsaneCdn

It takes a while to catch the lingo around here - I have to check the "official list" sometimes too... but you'll find that most of them kind of make sense in context.

Welcome...!