What if I fall apart on Christmas???

Nancy

Just checking in Shawna. Sounds like you are holding up well. I wish for you a peaceful holiday with those you love. I will definitely pm you after the holiday rush. We do have a lot in common.

Nancy

L

luvmyottb

Merry Christmas to you. Enjoy the excitement with your son. Hugs and peace to you.

B

bran155

Thank you all so, so much for thinking of me. I had an okay night. I cried, but not too much. I stayed home and cleaned out my son's playroom to make room for all of the new toys that he will be getting in the morning. I kept busy. Now I am getting ready to go to my moms to get all of the presents, we hide them at her house. Time to play Santa!!!

I have been thinking about my daughter and have a pit in my stomach, but I am doing better than I expected. I am so excited for my son. It doesn't feel like Christmas to me though. I am making the best of it.

Sending {{{HUGS}}} to all my wonderful cyber friends, thank you for being here for me.

I hope all of you are having a nice holiday so far and that it only gets even better in the morning.

God bless.

Shawna :)