What is it with teeth and this board?

DammitJanet

Well Im home and those two molars are gone. I dont think the swelling is too bad. I still cant talk well at all. I tried to go into a store to pick up some filled croissants for later on and had to point to my mouth and explain...lol. Bavarian cream, chocolate and cream cheese croissants...yummy! Now I just hope I can manage to eat them.

I had to leave the dentist and go immediately to my pain doctor and let them copy my scripts. Thankfully they are about a block apart. Oddly this time the shots had more epinephrin in it and I was shaking inside more than normal.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Watch out for the sugar content, sweetheart. I know you cannot brush for 24 hours, and salt water is a no till tomorrow.

Well I'm glad you're back and it's over!! Yum, croissants! I had my thing taken care of also, the novicane is just wearing off, and I took pain medication, I'm just glad it's over and hope for no complications. I think I would have rather gone the gyn doctor. I'm actually going there Friday, yuck, gross.

DammitJanet

I havent had anything decent to eat since sunday. Then it was a boneless piece of fried fish and some oven fried potatoes tony made. i couldnt eat anything at all monday except some marshmallows and some pudding. Today I have had ice cream and the croissants. I am going to see if tony left any of the fish...lol. He was shredding it into tiny pieces so I could eat it.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OH MY - marshmallows? I have trouble chewing them when my teeth feel GOOD!!!

I'm back to solids, but very, very carefully. Ugh.

DDD

I know it's frustrating but to avoid problems I'd stick to lukewarm soup, jello, pudding etc. My decisions are always fear based when it comes to my mouth. Last time I had oral surgery what drove me nuts most was no cigarettes. That was a bummer that I have remembered for thirteen years! Hope you feel better soon. Hugs. DDD

DammitJanet

The marshmallows were those mini ones. I could just suck on them. They are an addiction with me at the moment.

I am trying soup and milk shakes and just drink now. Tony is furious because I am not cooking. Oh well. Today Billy had to go get two wisdom teeth pulled out. This was at 7 am and I hardly slept at all last night. So yesterday I got my teeth pulled, today Billy does and Tony is whining because no one is fixing him dinner. Poor man. Billy bought dinner for everyone monday night because I couldnt eat at all simply because my mouth hurt but I wanted soup so he went and got chinese food for everyone. Last night I didnt have anything...but I bought some stuff on my way home for Tony to have. Now I do have some smoked sausage in the fridge he can quickly cook and make a sandwich with...not asking him to make it for me. He is pouting...how can a man be expected to work hard on a sandwich? Oh poor dear!