What new shows are you watching this season?

Fran

Former desparate mom
I am really getting hooked with Detroit 1-8-7. It's a little like NYPD Blues but I like the Detroit angle.
Survivor, Defenders, The Good Wife, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Law & Order.
I watch Hoarders. I'm mesmerized by the train wreck that is their lives.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
I forgot about Hoarders. I do watch that sometimes. It is at the same time sad, disgusting and mesmerizing. Talk about difficult children.

Jody

I love Survivor, Amazing Race, My most favorite comedy Two and 1/2 men. LMAO every night whether it's a rerun or not. They are all funny, ALAN, CHARLIE, BIRDA, and JAKE. I like Law & Order SVU, I love Criminal Minds. Parenthood. This is not new, but new to me, I was really into Big Brother last season. I totally loved it and can't wait for the next season to come on. I also love Iron Chef.

DammitJanet

Has anyone seen that weird show about hairstyles that they fix to obnoxious arrangements? It is hilarious to me for some reason. I watch it in reruns I think.

I also watch Dog the bounty hunter late at night sometimes and the Dog Whisperer late at night. I am a night owl when I cant sleep so I cat reruns. I get to see weird things sometimes. Weddings with David Tarentina? I will only get married if he comes and does mine...lol.

H

HaoZi

For new shows I've been enjoying No Ordinary Family, Chase, 5-0, The Whole Truth, and Outsourced. Still love Bones, Fringe, the Wednesday ABC lineup, Parenthood, Chuck. Haven't quite grasped The Event, tend to get distracted and can't keep track of it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
No Ordinary Family ! AH that's the name of it! I love that show and it's been on what now 2, 3 times? Great show. - so far. I like Bones too - but it ALWAYS comes on while we are eating supper. Which DF thinks is hilarious because I can talk with Mstang about Mstangs dogs' diarrahea and eat chili, but can't watch Bones and eat broccoli. Two completely different things. Right? I also love Two and 1/2 Men.