What new things are you doing to save $$$?

TerryJ2

Less waste is an excellent idea.

I rarely shop at Pawn shops ... the ones around here a frequented by creepy people, but I suppose it's a good idea, in general.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I need to take notes and I have lots of ideas in my head that I do not apply, which makes me sound hypocritical.

We have been renting the movies from the red box at the Pathmark for $1 per rental and returning them on time, but then I always buy something at Pathmark that I could've lived without.

I am trying to come up with a 2nd income. I keep researching ebay. And i also have these leather scraps that could be used.

I need to lose weight then I will have a whole new wardrobe of clothes I have gathering dust!

I already told my family, all homemade gifts this year for Xmas. It can be a craft or a used book you loved, with a note about why you loved it, a recipe with the ingrediants, or a special picture with a note about it.

I know my Mom is using empty wine bottles, and putting mini white Xmas lights in them (you can drill a hole in the bottom for the cord or just tape it down the back) and putting a bow and fake grapes around the tops, we saw this at a store in Lancaster and it looks really awesome. She's having fun emptying the wine bottle too!

I am thinking of making some ornaments with the red leather I have. My Mom gave me some photos of my Dad from when he was in the service and I am going to make him a small scrapbook, and I am using the Blue leather to cover it, LOL.

I am more crafty the fruggle