What song is stuck in YOUR head today?

keista

So glad you asked. This one's been stuck in my head for the past week. what makes it worse is there's a version in Lithuanian, and I keep mixing the lyrics in my head. The best thing about this song isn't the song. The lead singer is just absolutely scrumptious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I wanna dance with somebody,. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.........YEAHHHHHHHHHHH I wanna dance with somebody.......WIT somebody who loves me........

Star*

call 911........call 911
¡Novia del OH! ¡Gracias tanto por la danza de Macarena! I haven' t hecho eso adentro tan de largo - estaba encima del atasco -----¡pensamiento en usted bebé! Del amor - Estrella

keista

Step, DD2 LOVES that one! Drives the rest of us nuts because you can't help but get it stuck in your head.

trinityroyal

Oooh. I like the polygon song. I'm going to have to add that to the list of silly songs for Monster Tots.

This one, I have to sing for the Monsters on a near-daily basis.

flutterby

Fly away!
I almost never have one song in my head at the same time, playing on a loop. Today it's these: (and fortunately, I like them - I usually get songs stuck in my head that I don't like)

KTMom91

The last song I heard on the radio, on my way home from school...

La la la...whatever...la la la...it doesn't matter...la la la...oh well...

Marguerite

"Working my way back to you" - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. We went to see "Jersey Boys" on Wednesday. Also in my head is "Oh What a Night". I don't think this clip is the real deal, but they still sound good!

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
Party rock.........ROFLM funk off.........Still laughing..........OMG.......even the dog is laughing......I've got to learn those rap lyrics and those glasses.........A'ight.....I want that shufflin' black Tshirt too.....(I can dance like that but it looks whacked on a 47 year old) ----course I'd need about 3 shots of Tequila and a table full of laughing girls...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and that dude in the turquoise hits the ground on his back........(wipes face......daaaaaaaaaaaangggggggg) WOW. Box man u go boi. Thanks....awesome

M

Mamaof5

Party rock.........ROFLM funk off.........Still laughing..........OMG.......even the dog is laughing......I've got to learn those rap lyrics and those glasses.........A'ight.....I want that shufflin' black Tshirt too.....(I can dance like that but it looks whacked on a 47 year old) ----course I'd need about 3 shots of Tequila and a table full of laughing girls...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and that dude in the turquoise hits the ground on his back........(wipes face......daaaaaaaaaaaangggggggg) WOW. Box man u go boi. Thanks....awesome

Glad I made your day LMFAO does some other good stuff too. You should check out some of their other songs ...the only one that you might take offense to is errr... I am not a wh!!re. The joys of being a deejay's are that I get to check out some obscure music that most people don't know about yet. LMFAO is not really part of the top 40 (except the party rock anthem is gaining some fame now). I knew about this song waaaayyyy before it started getting famous. Adele's Rolling in the Deep (she's only about 24 yrs old did you know that?) I knew about before it hit the charts.

Oh and Maddi Jane does a BEAUTIFUL rendition of Rolling in The Deep and she's only about 11 or 12 yrs old!!