What would you do if...?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
The hand is doing OK. There's some swelling but it seems to be going down. I'm wondering if the mother wasn't POed by the way I grabbed the child. His hood was the closest thing to hand that wasn't a body part (I might've left bruises grabbing him by an arm or whatever)

This wasn't the wee hours of the AM; it was about 6AM. My guess is that mom figured that it'd be easier to get in and out of the store with a difficult child if she showed up when it was dead business-wise. Either that or she stopped on the way to day care of something like that.

KTMom91

Mom's attitude is definitely off. I'd have been beyond furious if Miss KT had bitten someone, and I would have made her do the apologizing.

I AM confrontational, and I would probably have let Mom have it, chapter and verse, right in the middle of the Wal-Mart, most likely at the top of my voice, so management could scamper over and "be of assistance."

Wiped Out

Staff member
Yep-mom's attitude is way off. If my difficult child ever did that, I would be trying my best to get him to apologize immediately. In addition, I would be apologizing and offering to help.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I would probably also say "he hass issues" but I would also be apologizing and offering to buy your groceries and anything else I could thik of to appeasse you so you wouldn't sue me!