What's for dinner?

tiredmommy

I know Mattsmom is probably still eating leftovers from her oh-so-yummy Thanksgiving meal, but what about the rest of us?

I made an absolutely delicious minestrone soup in the crockpot today. I served it with warmed whole wheat dinner rolls... yum!

So what was on the menu at your house tonight?

klmno

I'm still living out of a hotel- but it has a fridge and MW so I'll eat something. I can tell you that I'm excited about being able to grill a steak Fri. night and relaxing in a new home!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
A bag of lima beans. :bigsmile: There are definite perks to living alone.:bigsmile:

(last night I had baked chicken, a home made twice baked potato, and an artichoke so I don't always eat the "easy way" like I did tonight)

Suz

We had hamburgers (again) and I made an easy and yummy banana bread which is cooling as I speak. The bananas were really ready to give it up, so I had to make it tonight.

Jo

trinityroyal

I had "I'm too tired to make dinner" dinner. A small bowl of fruit salad left over from lunch at work today. A small bowl of salad salad, also left over from lunch. 1/2 a chocolate bar, that little easy child didn't finish. A cup of tea.

Lothlorien

Kids had youth group tonight, so I made chicken nuggets.
Tomorrow, I think I'm going to make the fish in my freezer.....I'm thinking Picatta style.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Grilled chicken thighs and spaghetti. Need to get some more inspiration as lately I've been lazy in the kitchen. Tomorrow I'm making sloppy joes.

busywend

Grilled Italian Sausage with peppers & onions! Yum!

Just chips on the side.

Tonight is Steak on the grill, mushrooms & asparagus!

DammitJanet

Everything sounds yummy.

Last night we had a roast chicken I picked up at the grocery store, some mashed taters and corn.

The night before that we had some soup I bought at Walmart. They have these fresh soups over by the deli dept in several flavors and I tried Loaded Potato and Broccoli Cheddar. Both were very good. I think we may have them again tonight because I bought 4 containers and Tony and I only ate two of them so I need to finish them up.

Much better than canned soup. Not much more expensive either. Ok, maybe a tad bit but for the taste difference, worth it.

DDD

Pork chops (one of my favorite things in life, lol), yellow rice with black beans and fresh onion, cottage cheese and peaches.
Tomorrow night it is chicken and leftover potato salad, leftover baked beans, leftover homemade bean soup and the end of a loaf of french bread.

I'm "in the mood" this week. Last week I told husband let's just each find something and go for it. I was tired most of the week!
husband is very flexible, thank God. DDD

P

PatriotsGirl

I making pretzel coated chicken breasts with honey mustard sauce and chili cheese fries - all made healthified. :) Dessert is going to be those mountain dew apple dumplings! I already put the dumplings together and they are sitting in the fridge until later. I can't wait to try them with vanilla ice cream!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Well, last night was supposed to be pork chops and baked potatoes, but the dratted chops wouldn't thaw... So we had pizza rolls... Ugh. Tonight will be chops & taters. Tomorrow - LASAGNA florentine! I made it Sunday, froze it... Hee hee...