What's for dinner?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well he made FROZEN pizza............and HE GOT NO KISS GOOD NIGHT FROM ME!

Tonight he's making roast, potatoes with celery and some mystery thing in a pot. ---------yeah that cane and all that grunting doesn't fool me ONE LITTLE BIT.

shellyd67

Last night we had a chuck roast, mashed potatoes, corn and a salad. I made the kids sundaes for dessert. Tonight we are having bbq ribs (my specialty) , homemade mac and cheese, string beans and for dessert brownies with chocolate icing I picked up at the market. Enjoy your dinner everyone !! :D

LittleDudesMom

I'm getting hungry!

Last night difficult child and I had homemade tomato sauce with turkey over spaghetti (I made a HUGE pot of it on Monday - enough for 12 helpings - frozen in servings of 2 - I love all kinds of veggies in my sauce like bell peppers, jalepenos, onion, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, garlic - difficult child just likes the ground turkey and the tomato sauce so I did something different this time - I roasted all the veggies and then put them in the food processor - he doesn't even know they are in there!!!!).

Tonight is family pizza/movie night so we are making homemade pizza. difficult child is making double pepperoni (what a surprise) and easy child and I are using the Trader Joe's whole what pizza dough to make a white pizza with red onion, black olives, feta, tomato, and fire roasted red peppers.

Sharon

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Piccolini (mine-penne) pasta sauced in feta cheese with artichoke pesto. This is what happens when you need to buy groceries and find a jar of pesto at the back of the fridge. I'll have a bagged salad along with that and should be good to go.

klmno

LOL, GN! Tonight is my first over-night stay at this house I'm renting. I'll get spoiled pretty quick because there's a market/deli next door. That actually does sound good though.

I agree Kimno, Shelly can we come to your house?

We're having smoked cornish hens with a pear preserve glaze, carrots, caesar salad and garlic bread. I have tons of ripe tomatoes, so the salad is very heavy on the tomatoes! I love my stove top smoker - I try to use it almost every week.

Valerie

shellyd67

Valerie I want to come live with you ! Your dinner sounds like a gourmet meal ! I do love to cook and bake and I have certainly been a roll this week with meals .... It is 7:17 pm here on the east coast and my ribs are still cooking. I got off to a late start ... they should be ready in about 15 minutes ... of course difficult child has asked if dinner is ready yet 10x. I had to hold him off with some goldfish crackers ...

KTMom91

I won a five-topping pizza from a local pizza place (wonderful food!) yesterday, and if they would send me the confirmation email, Hubby and I would go have pizza. Otherwise, I have no idea what's for dinner tonight.

tiredmommy

Well...

There's some pretty yummy meals out there (but you can keep the chicken nuggets, 'k?).

We had Tex Mex beef strips & peppers with-rice last night.

And I baked pork chops with-oregano & balsamic vinegar tonight. We had broccoli couscous on the side.

:wine:

Jena

Alrite most of you have some good junk going on!! wow!

me, i had soup and some of difficult child's leftover shake :) it was pretty good i gotta say! i'm not a big fan of cooking. i do it on occassion yet only when absolutely necessary. :)

DammitJanet

Well, I didnt cook since I didnt feel good after getting in late from a doctor appointment but Tony picked up BBQ rib plates from a local place that makes awesome ribs with baked beans, cole slaw and hush puppies. Only problem is you really shouldnt eat ribs when you are watching Bones on tv...lol.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I like the food processor idea... I do this with carrots. The kids don't like them cooked - and neither do I - and it gets some nutrients in their systems!

A good way to thicken up a casserole is to mix in some mashed potatoes... No flavor to speak of, but yum...

And Onyxx doesn't like spinach (I do - a LOT) so I will puree it and add it to whatever I can... LOL!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
LOL, Janet. I once invited a classmate of husband for supper and cooked sausages. I didn't know he had just helped perform an autopsy on someone who died of a grangrenous colon!!! You should have seen his face when he saw what was for dinner.