What's grosser than gross?

flutterby

Fly away!
Remember those old jokes? Got one for ya....

Throwing up while brushing your teeth. Yeah. That cool mint toothpaste mixed with stomach acid. That's an experience. :sick:

STILL running a fever (10 weeks now, I think), symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) (which doesn't mean anything cause I often have symptoms with no Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)). Seeing doctor with difficult child today.

BUT, mentally I'm doing better. Rejoining life. I'll update later. Gotta run.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, to qualify for the "grossest" it would have to have been empty AFTER and as a RESULT of said hickey. :sick:

And YAY Heather, you MUST be feeling better if you're sending us zingers like THAT! :bigsmile:

Hope the fever breaks soon...

(I keep hearing Peggy Lee's voice... "FEVER, in the morning, fever all through the night...")

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ok, so let's call it a half-empty zit.

That way if the hickey hasn't happened yet, well, gross. And if it has, well, gross.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Having a bowel blockage and puking up what should've been going out the other end...I've been around a lot of gross stuff, but one beat all.

flutterby

Fly away!
Yeah, I think fecal vomiting probably tops the list. Kinda gives new meaning to "tastes like ****", doesn't it?

(I edited myself.)

I'm not making light of your situation. Just have a warped sense of humor. I can only imagine how horrible it was. Besides the pain from the blockage you have to deal with that, too. :sick:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Yeah, I don't sweat it much if someone tells to eat excrement. I figure I already know what it tastes like.

Seriously, if you or a child or a pet start doing this, you have a catastrophic medical emergency on your hands and the only treatment is surgical. There's no way to fix it with medicines or anything like that.

And yes, the gut pain was absolutely ferocious.