When did you know it was BiPolar (BP)

Dara

HE is currently in a private school that goes from baby to 8th grade. It is a very different school. I am pretty sure that it orginated as a special needs school. Needless to say, Sammy has done very well there. He actually has a "best" friend and loves being at school. This week we have testing with the school district to see what services we can get through them. Mainly speech. He gets speech with his ABA therapist but insurance has never covered a penny of that so it is pretty pricey. Like I said we are waiting for the dev. pediatrician evaluation to see what he suggests we do. Hopefully he will have some good resources in the area! Unfortunatly we dont get the results of this evaluation until june 14th so think good thoughts! Thank you again for all of the wisdom and support!

Dara

First of all, I would like to say that I jinxed myself. I made the comment on how well Sammy was behaving... need i Say more! :hammer:
We just had some testing at the school district. We have another 3 hour testing session to see what they can offer and what ideas they might have for us. Since they do different tests than the dev pediatrician, I am interested in getting all of the results in! Hopefully we will have a direction to go after this. ANy direction would be good at this point!