When difficult child's give you happy tears.........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My birthday is tomorrow and N decided to give me my birthday card a day early since she'd already given me my presents.

I think what she wrote says alot for how far she's come in just this past year. It made me cry happy tears for a change. :sad:

Mom

Thank you for all the wonderful things you have done for me, b/f, and of course Aubrey! We can't make it without you! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be a good mother since you're such a great mother. I'm sorry for all the terrible things my childish mind has said to you. You know I don't ever mean it. I love you so very much and I don't think you hear it enough! You deserve to have a very special birthday.

Happy Birthday Mom, love N, b/f, and Aubrey

sniff sniff

I'm tucking this away in my trunk for safe keeping. :smile:

Loris

Oh my goodness! I may cry with you! It means so much to hear that from those we love the most. I'm so thrilled for you. You have just received one of the best birthdays ever and you so deserve it! Give her a hug from me, too! That is fantastic, I love moments like those.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Good for her, Lisa. How wonderful!!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :smile:

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #006600"> okay, i'm sniffing too.

she's a great kid & she owes much of it to you. smart enough to recognize it too!!

kris
</span> </span> </span>

KFld

Things like that are absoluteley priceless!! I'm sure she doesn't even begin to realize how much that meant to you. I wouldn't tuck it away to far. I would leave it close so when her childish mind makes her say things to you in the future, you can pull that out and remind yourself how she really feels about you. :smile:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
:kisses: :bravo: Joining in with Happy Tears here too! :bravo: :kisses:

So very sweet, thanks for sharing that with us!

On my birthday this year, my difficult child & his g/f gave me a card, the envelope read: "To Mom, and Future Mother-In-Law!"

Yeah, I saved the ENVELOPE along with the card!! :smile:

Peace