Where is everybody?

F

flutterbee

No, Lisa, flat-chested is when you have to gain 70 pounds before you can stop buying your bras in the little girls department. Or when you finally wear the same size bra as your 13 year old daughter. :bag:

Andy

Oh the cat one? Yes, I did catch it. I am on the couch watching Karate Kid II in the background while I am "boarding". I like watching shows I know so I don't miss anything. :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well then that's IT - I'm dividing up boobs and anyone who wants some can have them.......I never had any - had difficult child and everything went to he double drumsticks.

Lost my hair, gained, weight......got boobs - I could wear bandaids before my kid - Now I need Band-Aide to afford a bra.

Andy

I just make sure that certain items are priced! :)

The lady at the bank - I bet she CALLED in the next day and transferred her account to another location.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmph! I can't get the link to load.

Oh Star, I'm sending the girls that post of funnies via email. They'll die. lol

Heather, Nichole passed me at 14. If her chest doesn't stop getting bigger she's gonna rival Dolly Pardon soon. I don't know where she gets it from. She's surpassed every female in the family. I don't know her true size because she refuses to be measured properly and pay a small fortune for a bra that fits right. But she outgrew a daughter years back...........

Of course God gives it to the Tom Boy........Go figure!:mad:

Has anyone noticed Abbey has been mighty quiet about that man?? Um, Raoul.........I think she's hiding him from us.