Where is SomewhereOutThere?

LoveSushi

I've been wanting to ask the same thing. Her profile is locked down, so I'm assuming she's wanting to be incognito for now. I miss her too and I hope she's ok.

nlj

I still miss MWM :) ...

( I think SWOT might still be posting on the Family of Origin forum)

Scent of Cedar *

We haven't seen her on Family of Origin, either. We miss her, too. What does it mean Tess, to have a profile on lockdown? We were worried about SWOT too, but have no way to reach her.

Cedar

That the profile is on lockdown is a good thing. It means SWOT is okay, just choosing not to post. So, is to lock a profile down something like ending a membership?

InsaneCdn

As far as I know, any of us can "lock" our profile - as in, not allow others to see it. Some of us just operate that way.

On the old software, it was possible to tell the last time a member logged in. I don't know if we can do that on the new software.

New Leaf

We haven't seen her on Family of Origin, either. We miss her, too. What does it mean Tess, to have a profile on lockdown? We were worried about SWOT too, but have no way to reach her.

Cedar

That the profile is on lockdown is a good thing. It means SWOT is okay, just choosing not to post. So, is to lock a profile down something like ending a membership?
Hi friends I think I saw her on PE responding to a new member.

Okay feeling somewhat stalk " ish". But yes, she was there posting brilliantly about depression.

That reply on PE was back in May. It seems the last time she posted was Sept. 25. I miss her too and thought perhaps I missed an announcement about her leaving the lists.