Where is Star?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Star is a mystery.

Twinkle, twinkle little Star, how I wonder where you are...

(get out Occupational Therapist (OT) my corner girl)

Abbey

K

Kjs

I WISH Star would come out. Don't like these cloudy sky's. Snow/rain....no Stars.

come on and twinkle for us.

nvts

I'll bet our little Star is laying low because she's been sick...

STAR! I HOPE YOUR EARDRUM IS BETTER!

Beth

:bigsmile::cheer_up:

Andy

So, she may not be able to HEAR us!

Oh Star, I hope you are feeling better. Can you still SEE us?

What's new? What is happening with the ear thing? Is it getting better?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks klmno et al

Didn't expect to be missed. :D

My doctor put me on some antibiotics and an antihistamine that just wiped me out. I came home from work Friday night and was pampered by DF like a princess. It was really nice to be that babied. YES LAWD I took advantage of it. ;)

I missed my first day of work in years beacuse of this ear/sinus thing, but to hear anyone here talk? Sounds like they have a clothespin over their nose. lol The doctor said I was very sick - I just took it as "Uh huh -yeah well I didn't feel sick until today." and wham......I was worse once I started the medications than I was before. Just weird.

Thanks for asking! :redface:

Lothlorien

Glad you are feeling better. This year seems to be the worse for sinus infections than before. Both Missy and I had them and we had the worst ones we've had in years (mine was the worst since my sinus surgery 5 years ago). I'm glad you got some pampering. Take care of yourself.

Star*

call 911........call 911
okay - sit down for this one but..........NINE years we've been together. Nine years I've vacuumed. NINE years I've changed the bag, the belt or (now) washed the 6 filters.......

When I came home Friday? THE FLOOR......WAS.........:surprise:

VACUUMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I said "OMG it looks fantastic" = what I was thinking was -
NINE YEARS AND THAT is what it feels like to come home and see what you see all the time...but this time I didn't do it. ;)

I also got meals in bed, clean sheets, and blankets......and sugar free popsicles.

DammitJanet

Oh star...you are sooooooo LUCKY!!!!

I made the tragic mistake when coming home from the hospital of walking in and gawking at my house and saying ....... "WHAT....no one cleaned in here?" LOL!

nvts

I hope you know you were treated better than I was during my pregnancy and through the aftermath. :angrygirl:

Does df give lessons?

:badmood::bigsmile:

Feel better and get lots of rest...did you hear me?

Feel better and get lots of rest!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
Should I send your husband (or is it just plain H) a Swedish Lesson Manual?

1.) The woman is always right
2.) If confused see rule #1

That pretty much covers it -

Oh go on...........pft.........I revised it

1.) The man is always right.
2.) Always LET the man belive rule #1 - :tongue:

klmno

Good morning! Star, you deserved a little pampering! I hope you feel better soon.

As far as those rules- I thought it was "Always let the man think it was HIS Idea".