Whew/phew!

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Got home a few minutes ago. Radiologist told tech it was ok to give me the results! GREAT news! Fibrocystic disease, NOT cancer!!!

I do have to have another mammo in 6 months, I've got the lumpy bumpies.

Whew/phew! Now I can go to the coast and not have to think about this at all!!!

Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers!

Love and hugs, Vickie

susiestar

Roll With It
AWESOME!!!! HOORAY FOR YOU AND YOUR LUMPIES TOO!!

I hope the fibrocystic disease is not painful. But I am SOOOOOO Happy to hear it is NOT cancer!!

MAny hugs for you and your family!! Thanks for letting your CD Board family know the great news!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
What a HUGE relief!!! I'm so glad to read that! My mom gets those, too. They told her to lay off the caffeine as that can aggravate them.

(((Hugs))) for the great news :D

Marguerite

Go enjoy your time at the beach. SUCH a relief for you.

Of course, you are going to probably get this happening again (a call to get re-checked) but knowing ahead of time that fibrocystic disease gives false positives also means you won't perhaps be quite so apprehensive in future.

Also, it means you'll still be getting checked out frequently which means you have LESS chance of a cancer sneaking under the radar.

I have a sister with this. She's nearly 70 now,still no signs of anything nastier than cysts.

Fabulous news!

Marg

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
What a relief! Wonderful news!

Speaking from personal experience, the one advantage to the disease is that they stay firm and "perky" longer than unaffected breasts.;)

lovemysons

Hi Vickie,
So glad to hear the news is better than you originally thought.

Have a wonderful time on the coast.
Hugs,
Tammy