Which Weather Are You Today?

K

Kjs

well....yesterday---after the night of blizzard weather, we woke up to being literally snowed in the house. The patio door was snow from top to bottom. The side door had snow past the door knob, and the front door was able to push open due to a small area caused from a drift. Snow was higher than the cars. We had to literally crawl ontop the snow to get to the back and garage and shovels. Officially 23.5 inches and wind gusts were up to 64mph. the driveway was waist high. Snow blower took a beating since snow was a foot over the top of it. And it broke prior to being complete. My car is in the garage, and difficult child and husband ended up shoveling just enough so I will be able to get out. However....NOW the Plow comes through and I have 5 feet of snow at the end of my driveway.
I grew up in Green Bay, and I have never, ever seen snow like this. Looking across the street the snow drifts are a foot from the roof line of the houses. Then you have the stupid people who think they can drive their trucks. Two were stuck in our street. Right in the middle of the road. Grrr. The plow only did the center of the road, so I know it will be back, just don't know when. Suppose to work tonight. That is a 65 mile drive to Chicago, but don't think I can do it. We'll see.