Whirlwind at my House...CRAZY!!!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
My head is just spinning!

husband has a job that does not pay very well--but hey, it's a job, right?

So he has been keeping an eye out for other opportunities. In the past two years, not so much as a nibble.

Yesterday, the landlord drops by to give us notice that we have to leave in 90 days. Obviously, we're in a panic since our income is low and our credit is not the best.

Today, do some research on our credit scores--turns out it's not as bad as we thought. So we start browsing the ads for possible new homes.

THEN we get a call. An out of town company is interested in husband. And he is PERFECT for this job.

They set up a telephone interview for tomorrow morning!!!

So this is just crazy!

Exciting--but crazy!

:tongue:

Pray for my sanity...

DammitJanet

Wow...crossing fingers. Maybe it was an omen with the landlord! Maybe you needed to get out of that lease and didnt know it...lol.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yes, I agree with Heather. Sometimes things happen for reasons we cannot see until much later. And what looks like misfortune may with time turn out to be a huge blessing. (Like the reason my husband needed brain surgery -- it forced him to take mood stabilizing medications for his seizures that he probably NEVER would have taken otherwise, and now his life is completely changed for the better!)

I hope he gets the job and that this ends up being a great opportunity for your family!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I truly hope this works out for the best for you!!! Body crossed as well.

Even though this will be our 2nd move now in just 5 months I try to look at it as it is giving me a real good idea of all of the possible places I would REALLY want to live in Tucson! LOL So this will be out 4th place we have stayed in in 3 years since moving here!
I am learning the layout

I hope you guys end up with the best answer for your family