Who are you and what have you done with my difficult child?

Kathy813

Staff member
This was a phone conversation that I had with my difficult child a little while ago:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">difficult child: Mom, can I spend the night on Tuesday?

ME: Why, difficult child?

difficult child: My roommates are having a party and I know that I won't be able to study or get any sleep and I have classes the next day.

ME: Sure, difficult child. That is a really responsible decision.

difficult child: I know. Bye.</div></div>

Like my subject line said, I wanted to ask who are you and what have you done with my difficult child?

:smile: :smile:

If this keeps up, I may have to change her status to difficult child/easy child. Keep your fingers crossed!

~Kathy

AWESOME! We like phone calls like that.

I had a phone conversation with MY 19 year old that went something like this:

Me: OK, you need to get the rest of your stuff OUT of here. I'm moving and it is NOT coming with me.

Her: (whispering so that the leprechaun could not hear) could YOU go through it first? If there is anything with an X-boyfriend, he is gonna be mad.

Me: leave him at home. I don't want him around anyways.

Her: MOM!

Me: Come on, this is ridiculous. You have posters of Eminem and Ashton Kutcher all over too. Will he be jealous of THEM too?

Her: Can you get rid of them before we get there?

Me: are you kidding me? You've had a YEAR to get this out of here. Just do it and he will have to deal with it.

Magically delicious.

scent of cedar

Kathy, you made it impossible for difficult child to continue playing the self-destructive games she was playing before.

You really toughened up.

I am so proud and happy for you.

Good for difficult child! :smile:

Barbara

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:bravo: :smile: :bravo:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suz :princess:

KFld

How responsible of her. What a great feeling for you!!

Maybe your baby is finally growing up :smile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh don't ya just love when they go and do something responsible?? </div></div>

Completely awesome!!

:bravo: :dance: :bravo: