who did I tell I would get them a crystal ball?

dreamer

Well, yesterday was my birthday and my kids got me one! LOL
Well, it LOOKS like one, anyway.

It is from KMart. The Garden section. By figurines for gardens. It is a fairy sitting beside a flower and the middle of the flower is I guess what looks similar to a garden gazing ball, BUT it is solar powered so the ball lights up in the dark. I think she was less than $15 (on sale this week?) Seems to me the whole figurine is small enough it could sit on an end table or bedside table as a nite light....or in the garden or on your patio table. I REALLY like it. :) I told the kids now they have to be careful cuz now I have a crystal ball.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dreamer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I told the kids now they have to be careful cuz now I have a crystal ball.</div></div>

:wink: That is wicked cool!

OHHHHH!!! I want one! I love fairies and anything to do with them! Looks like husband and Aly will have to head to Kmart for me! I have a really little fairy with a tiny "crystal ball" with wind chimes on my front porch. I just love her. Of course, me being Tattoo woman, I have a tat on my leg of a fairy protecting her 4 roses, representing my 4 kidlets. It is lovely and the colors turned out amazing! My skin takes really well to tats and this one is especially beautiful.

Oh boy, can hardly wait to call husband and tell him that Aly and he will have to make the trip to Kmart!!

Enjoy and happy belated birthday!!!!!

Hugs and love,
Vickie

rejectedmom

I think I'm the one always asking for the crystal ball :smile:. I bought one from an antique dealer it is a reproduction with a dragon base and a lucite ball with three bubbles in it. It sits on the hall table. I tried conjuring up images in it to see my and difficult child's future but I guess I just don't have the power. :smile: I sure wish I did. it would make winning thhe lottery alot easier! :rofl: -RM

Marguerite

Drat! We don't have Walmart! But I do have a plasma ball, though - held in a dragon claw. It also looks "wicked cool" especially when you put your hands on it. I can't wait until I have grandchildren so I can try it out on them! (my kids are too canny - I can't convince them any more that I'm a gypsy).

Marg