Who has the best Avatar site?

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I don't know about a site. I just go to like ask.com and then look up images. Put in different ideas of what to look for and it lets you choose general size parameters and then I go from there.

Beth

KTMom91

I happened to have mine saved on the computer, from Pontiac.com, because this pretty little Solstice is my next car. It's perfect...too small for Hubby to be comfortable in, Miss KT can't drive a manual transmission, and I won't be able to haul people around or transport their gar-bahg. I can hardly wait. I didn't know there was any such thing as an avatar site. I'll have to look into that.

nvts

Hi! I just do a search "free avatars" and click through the different sites until I find something fun.

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
Abbey -

I meant to tell you that I thought your Avatar was HILLARIOUS.....If I thought cockroaches had a chance at dying - I'd collect cigarette butts for them.

I thought a site was the dollhouse - but that isn't it -I did www.dollhouse and it came up some strip club----but there is something dollhouse avatars - they have a nice selection.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
photobucket has some really good ones... sometimes you have to sit and look and look and look... I save the ones I like and then pick one when I am done LOOKING!!!