Who Knew the Toothfairy Came to the psychiatric hospital?

jal

difficult child lost his tooth on a staff members arm Wed night (it was already loose). Someone on staff was kind enough to place a dollar under his pillow for him to find yesterday morning. Wonder if that'll get billed to insurance?=)

B

butterflydreams

That was really thoughtful! difficult child has lost several teeth, although not on someones arm! However, the staff always puts them in an envelope for me.

Andy

So cool - my tooth fairy would have left a note stating that biting people is usually not the way teeth come out to please next time just ask an adult kindly for help pulling it out.

Something that is not judgemental but acknowleding that there is a better way.

"Oh cool! Another tooth out!! I was so surprised when I heard that it was found on someone's arm. How did that happen? Did you really bite someone? You know, the best way to get loose teeth out is to ask an adult for help. No more biting, o.k.? Anyway, congratulations and here is $1, the going rate for teeth tonight. Have a great day!"

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I knew! I knew!

Both of the tweedles have lost teeth while in the psychiatric hospital & the nurses or other of the staff made sure the tooth fairy visited. I offered to reimburse whomever "played" the tooth fairy. It was always declined.

The tooth fairy shows up where ever a tooth falls out!

How cool for your difficult child. I'm glad difficult child had some semblance of normalcy while in the psychiatric hospital.