call 911........call 911
If you need a pep talk - post your needs and your bad diet deeds here -

We'll get ya motivated - right ladies -

GO TEAM !!!!!!!!!!

Rha rha rheee kick em in the knee
Rha rha rass kick em in the other knee

GO GIRL FRIEND GET YER WEIGHT OFF

Sue C

That is really nice of you, Star. I just wrote to you under the thread you started "Sue C Sue C." Check it out.

As far as an immediate need, I know I need to drink more water. I did so a few days. I did really welll yesterday but........I had to get up during the night to pee TWICE! I usually get up once anyway due to old age, I guess. But twice???? How can I avoid that? And don't suggest Depends. LOL

sue

Star*

call 911........call 911
ROFLMdependsOFF

You can drink water all day- and stop drinking around 8:00 PM. I don't mind getting up and down all night - I used to take Lasix and I was up and down and up and down and while it was aggravating it was more doable than geeing up and down and up and down at work. I couldn't have cared less that the men in the office thought I had a bladder the size of a pea - it's mybusiness, but I would just get into balancing something or writing in the ledger and Ptime, come back, get ready start to write....4 minutes later Ptime...and this was mywhole day.

I like to think that I'm going to pee myself thin - really - It MUST flush out some of the fat, so just tell yourself every time you go - you're getting thinner and lighter.

I dunno - but I'm not ready for Depends either.

hugs
Star

LittleDudesMom

I will share something with the "P girls" - when you first start drinking water like you didn't before (increasing your intake by at least 4 8 oz glasses a day), you will feel the increased need to purge. That is do to your body actually releasing some of the "water weight" that was stored in your body because you were not getting enough water. You have to really drink water to release held water. Once you drink water like you should, the increased urge will lessen.

Now, nothing is going to stop the "midnight trips" to the bathroom. Unfortunately, nonone has figured out how to turn back time!!

Sharon

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am not posting that much on the HL forum... but trying to read. Things have been a bit hectic. But husband and I were so depressed tonight that we sat here and ate huge bowls of caramel swirl ice cream!!! OMG it was so good... I feel so sick.
I have been very good eating small amounts and cutting my sugar I have lost over 15 pounds.
Drinking lots of tea and trying to amp up my water.
I feel like I have failed you my board..
But, you know how you feel when you are doing so good and you just fall apart? Well that was us tonight, we were rolling around in it :icecream::spaghetti::morecrackers:... oh and we had little home made pizzas also!!! Just a decadent night! Pure failure...

I know I will jump back on the wagon in the a.m.

Sue C

Star -- I like to think that I'm going to pee myself thin - really - It MUST flush out some of the fat, so just tell yourself every time you go - you're getting thinner and lighter. I like that!!!! I actually thought of that saying last night. Plus I've been trying to think to myself a saying that someone here said, "Nothing tastes so good as thin feels." It goes something like that.

Sharon -- Thanks for explaining to the "P girls" (you made me LOL on that one) that our bodies have been storing up water because they were not getting enough water. I never knew that!!

Totoro -- Try not to beat yourself up over last night. I have a saying framed on my desk which says: "Every day is an opportunity to make a new happy ending."I love that saying.

Sue

M

ML

Star, What a great thread.
Totoro, congratulations on losing 15 pounds. That is a huge accomplishment. We are going to have those days and that's ok. Give yourself permission to blow it once in a while. Whatever was getting you down, I hope things seem a little brighter today. Hugs, ML

M

ML

I'm having trouble getting out of the starting gate. I have increased my water and vegetable intake. Also I am taking walks on my lunch breaks at work. So at least I'm a healthier overweight middle aged mom. I feel so overwhelmed by my life at times. I do know that i would feel so much better if I could lose a few pounds and get some control over at least one aspect of my life. I have set some short term goals (like at 6 pounds I can have a pedicure). But right now i need to come up with a 24 hour goal. Like if I can go one entire day without eating sugar I give myself a facial. I am grateful for this place even though I don't post as often as I would like. I'm fighting with difficult child for computer time now! Hugs, ML

Star*

call 911........call 911
OHhhhhhhh TOTO darling -

The carmel swirl ice cream should be traded for moose tracks ice cream - lol

And carmel swirl is ONLY BAD FOR YOUR DIET if you put gobs and gobs of nuts and cherries on it - those cherries are high calorie fruits! lol

I'm only disappointed that I didn't have some - but I have lots more weight to loose than you. 15 lbs - WAY TO GO

Michelle - COME ON GIRL !!!!!!! YOU CAN DO eeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!

Sue c - That shall be our new motto P yourself T

LDM - AH HA! that makes sense