Who took my keys?

Lothlorien

C'mon...who's been playing a dirty trick on me? They've been missing for four days now.

Star...you are the resident donkey theiver....you got em?

Admit it.....return my keys, darn it!!!

Seriously, I'm going out of my mind. I know I put them in my purse Friday night. Missy got something out of my car on Sat morning and I haven't seen them since. I think I'm going to have to brave the disaster area and go clean up her room....maybe she has them up there?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I didn't do it, I swear.

Although I might have mistaken them for my car keys that Aubrey walked off with over a year ago and we've never found. :rofl:

I'm still hoping when Nichole moves out we manage to find them.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Loth, I did it! I didn't mean to ~ it was kt's fault. She made me do it. No, it was wm's fault ~ he made me angry & I couldn't stop myself.

Okay, really it was the weather. It's starting to snow again & I'm really really ticked so I stole your keys. Really really not my fault.:bigsmile::916blusher::crazy2::rofl::surprise:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Take Missy outside and park the car in the same spot - (seriously try this)

Then both of you just stand in front of the car. Tell her to close her eyes. Now tell her to think about what she did that day when she had your keys - no pressures, calm voice - just think - think------okay now tell her to go through the motions of getting in the car - she unlocks the door, she reaches for whatever - she gets out of the car - she walks in the house and she goes - WHERE?

In EMDR therapy we learned this really neat memory rentention skill - and you rewind your motions in our heads and then play them back as if we had the remote and could control where we went.

If she gets at all frustrated tell her that (I) wanted her to try this to see just how much she "could" remember of that day. I have a feeling that she's had them in her hands, got distracted and sat them down in an unusual place - but she has to walk through that time calmly and only once with you. She may remember something.

I see them - sitting on a computer desk or maybe being sat on a desk or table and the weight of the key ring made them fall between something - but I see something blue....blue gray - (could be a pretty donkey) :tongue:

GOOD LUCK.....

(hates to loose keys - but since I lost my mind - keys are NOT the problem)

Andy

Diva has been missing hers for about one month. I am convinced they are in a snowbank to be found if Spring ever gets here.

We were walking through the aisle at Walmart and one of those key finders went off. It was hilarious. Everytime I whistled, it would whistle back. I think Diva actually bought it. Not helping with the finding of this set of keys though. She is convinced they are in her room somewhere.

When you find the black hole that keys jump into, let me know and I will send Diva to look for hers.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oops! It's NOT with my ATM card under a pile of papers on the diningroom table afterall! Sorry, I'll keep looking.

eekysign

Those key finder things are a life-saver. My keys end up in the strangest places. They and the cell phone must have wild parties when my back is turned.

Andy

Did you look at the car door (whichever door Missy would use to get in)? If Missy used them, she probably left them in the door.

(ducking and running!)

:rofl: (definetly the funny when it's not you scenario)

I would also look: Under the car, In the car, under the seats, in her pockets, next to the door she came in the house at (probably dropped into that pair of boots waiting for the next snow/rain fall).

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, I went to the post office yesterday and there was a set of keys in the P O Box below mine........check at the Post Office cause I turned them in..........

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I think your keys are with my keys that the dogsitter lost awhile back. I hope they are *opening doors together* and having an adventure!

Suz :wine:

Lothlorien

Kathie...purse was on the counter. Keys definitely went in. Missy used them to open the car the next morning. Kids have a habit of grabbing my keys and leaving them somewhere; usually on the counter, but this time they aren't anywhere to be found. I think I'm going to have to check the garage. Missy may have been distracted and put them down on her way back into the house.

Suz...having an adventure huh? Sounds like an acid trip...or a Disney movie.

** yeah, I'll go to my corner now....where's Star?*

Andy

I still think they are in the key hole of whichever door Missy unlocked (or under the car or in the car on floor or seat she was near).

Let us know where you find them.