Who's in your front row?

I wanted to share this with all of you.

Everyone Can't Be In Your Front Row

Life is a theater- invite your audience carefully.
Not everyone is spiritually healthy and mature enough to have a front row seat in our lives. There are some people in your life that need to be loved form a distance.
It's amazing what you can accomplish when you LET GO, or at least minimize your time with draining, negative, incompatable, not-going-anywhere relationships/friends/fellowships!

Observe the relationships around you. Pay attention to: Which ones lift and which ones lean? Which ones encourage and which ones discourage? Which ones are on a path of growth uphill and which ones are going downhill?

When you leave certain people do you feel better or worse?

Which ones always have DRAMA or don't really understand, know and appreciate you and the gift that lies within you?
When you seek growth, peace of mind, love and truth, the easier it will become for you to decide who gets to sit in the FRONT ROW and who should be moved to the balcony of your life.

You cannot change the people around you....but you can change the people you are around! Ask for godly wisdom and discernment and choose wisely the people who sit in the front row of your life.

(somebody gave this poem to me)

keista

Thanks for posting this . I love it when the exact thoughts I'm thinking are put so eloquently and concisely into the words I struggle to find.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yup Janet, Keyana will always be front row center. lol

This is very nicely put. And it's true. I tend to do this naturally........although sometimes it can take me a little bit to see someone needs to be moved to a balcony seat.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Beautiful words of wisdom!

I started thinning my front row a long time ago. I keep toxic people as far away as possible now -- doesn't matter if they are family or mere acquaintences. Life's too short to put up with their abuse. :bigsmile: Thanks for sharing this!

Mattsmom277

Brilliant and a huge thank you. That is a fantastic use of words and wisdom. Spent this evening talking about who belongs where in me and S/O's life as we continue to strive for a healthy day to day existence. We are getting better at it, we still have some work with some relationships in our lives. Just read this to him following a family members drunk dialing midnight call (not the first). This is a great summary of our entire conversation. I am lucky to have a front row, small that it is, they are mighty. I'm lucky. I have balcony people, those loved but so far off they can't be on our radars at all. Oddly I have few 2nd or 3rd row people which is odd to my thinking. My world of relationships is just a very small one I think, I've grown to be a first row or it's a no go type person. (Not that it's always the healthiest choice either).
I'm going to save this.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Personally? I like to sit in the very back. That way I can see everyone. How does that fit in?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Star light, Star bright... Silly, silly twinkly Star... You're on stage!!! You just think you're in the very back.

I like this. Reminds me I can't always sit in my own front row...

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I sent it to everyone who sits in my front row!

In my classes I like sitting to the side in the middle so I can see all in front of me and all in back of me and all to the sides of me.

keista

Don't forget about everyone in the general admission section. Someday they might end up in your front row. I've had one or two like that. It was temporary but they were still in that front row for awhile.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Step dear, Still not clear? I'm my own worst critic......I am now, then and will always remain.....back row. lol.