Who's watching The Bachelorette?

Nancy

I love Deanna. I think she is knock out beautiful and has a great personality. I love how she looks everyone in the eye and isn't the least bit uncomfortable when talking.

I just don't get the whole Graham thing. All along she kept saying he wasn't opening up and yet last night when she said goodbye to him she was visibly upset and said she was falling in love with him. I know she thought he was smokin hot, another example of how beauty is int he eyes of the beholder. But how could she get that emotional over someone who never gave anything of himself and was downright rude at times. It seems like there was more there between them than with any of the other men but it just doesn;t make sense.

I love both Jason and Jeremy and think either one of them will be heartbroken if not chosen. I'm not sure she's in love with Jeremy, at least she has alluded to that, but I think they make a great couple.

Nancy

4sumrzn

Oh...I've only watched a few times, but enjoy it when I can. I think Deanna is beautiful & very confident. I only got to see a short thing today about her "messing up a last name"? Not sure what that was about or the Graham thing.....guess I'll do some homework!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Her last conversation with Graham reminded me of the last time I blew my top at my exdh. They had a lot of heat between them but if he couldn't talk to her about personal and loving things (like my ex couldn't), I can guarantee they wouldn't have lasted long term.

When I don't understand what's going on, I figure there has been a lot left on the editing floor. Plus, there's always something very appealing about a challenge so maybe that was part of what DeAnna found so attractive in Graham?

I'm rooting for Jason. I love what a great father he is. And he seems ready to love again.

The young women in my office think she will opt for Jeremy because he doesn't have kids and his life is less complicated. Maybe so.

I'm concerned by her concern that she let go the one man she could love--and will she be able to fall in love with any of the others. It would be very interesting if she finds herself in the same situation as Brad did....with good contenders at the end but no one she wants to commit to.

Suz

Nancy

I'm concerned by her concern that she let go the one man she could love--and will she be able to fall in love with any of the others. Suz

Yeah that's what I heard too and wondered if she would pick either one, and then I thought she was crazy because she has these two wonderful guys who would do anything for her and she doesn't seem to have the same passion for them. I'm hoping for Jason too because he is such a good father and is ready to commit as she is too. Heck if I was single I would pick him. My easy child said she would take either one LOL.

There did seem to be sooooo much heat between her and Graham and I just couldn't figure out where it came from, unless they had some private time we didn't know about.

Nancy

Tiapet

Old Hand
Haven't missed a show. Was ever so glad that a few of the men went (Sean, Twilley to be exact). I get why Graham had to go. I kept wondering why she hung on to him. I mean if you followed closely she really kept saying things about how "hot" he was and yes, she did say they had "some kind" of connection yet they really only had the fast and furiuos body chemistry not the stuff relationships are made of and can withstand in time.

I can not, not! stand Jeremy. While I will give you they seem to be connected there is just "something" there that I keep picking up on with him that isn't quite right at all. I don't know what it is and it's been bugging me but he came on waaaay to strong right from the get go. I don't think it should have been or be like that (if you followed from beginning and didn't miss a show you'd know what I mean). I mean he constantly drags her away from people and was just really overly aggressive. He sends off my radar.

Jesse is a slow burner. Very respectful and not really her type but yet he is. I am impressed how he is not making moves quickly, the kiss and the upcoming where he won't do the overnight with out talking to her father. Respect. If she truly thinks about it it might make impact. They are very closely matched in abilities and outgoingness. She was very well at peace with his family. Their chemistry seems right on and is building at the right pace. I do see a future is she picks him.

I am also for Jason. I know him having a child makes a difference but it showed that she took right to the child and the child appeared to be ok (and of course 1 meeting means nothing). She may very well be ready to accept that role right now. I just don't know if Jason would be the type to be able to tell her "no" which is what she wants. I do see Jesse being able to do that to her.

So that's my two cents. I still wouldn't want to be her. Maybe it'd be semi fun to be her in the process for a while but not in the end perhaps. It's hard. I think if I was really really pressed I'd have her go with Jesse. But my original pull through the whole show had been Jason. Jeremy....well I explained how I feel on him.

Nancy

I have watched every show so I have seen the progression with the guys. It seems to me that Jeremy's mother's dying really affected him and he's closed himself off for a long time and he's finally ready to open up. There seems to be a lot of hurt there and he's built up walls but hey who hasn't. It certainly seems like he's ready to tear some of them down. He doesn't talk about his father who also died so I'm wondering if there a lot of unresolved hurt there too.

I don't think Jesse is a good match for her. I think she's attracted to the fact that he's different but I don't think there's a physical attraction there and that is important to her. Yes she was at easy with his family but I think she wants more than that. She mentioned that she's never snowboarded and I don't think she wants to live her life in that manner. But who knows. I think she kept him around because he's the nicest of the guys that were left and was no threat but I always thought it would be between Jeremy and Jason from early on.

Nancy