Why I Haven't Been Posting Much...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Well, let's see....

Home Search--The landlord is not renewing our lease, so we essentially have less than 90 days to move out. We've been searching for a new home which is tough when you need a place that will allow dogs AND is in a nice neighborhood, yet still affordable. But, we found a couple of possibilities right near here--so the kids could stay in the same schools. Yay!!!

New Job--Meanwhile, husband started getting calls from this out of town company. First a general inquiry. Then a first telephone interview. Second telephone interview. Then a third telephone interview. Finally--he got a call for a face-to-face interview. And they offered him the job!!!! Yay!!!!

Back to Home Search--So, now that husband will be starting a new job...we have to find a place a lot closer to the new job. So, forget the rental home we found here--we have to look in another town.

doctor Issues--In the midst of all this, we have been taking difficult child to weekly testing/therapy/whatever it is at the University (which is over an hour's drive the other direction). And the doctor has been making me crazy!!!

Family Issues--Meanwhile, the In-Laws had another domestic incident...it looks like father in law may be facing some jail time this go round. brother in law is back in the hospital. Niece one is running wild getting into trouble. Niece two is talking about hating her life and killing herself. So we have been doing our best to be supportive of everyone and helping where we can.

Plus, the Usual difficult child Stuff--Which therapy does not seem to be having an impact on. So Easter Break has been stressful. difficult child can do nothing but lay around and watch television--well, unless she is pestering me for more entertainment. Can I drive her here? Can I take her there? Can I do this or that for her? No--Mom is busy trying to handle all this other stuff. Can difficult child help out around the house a little? No--she's too busy watching television.

So, that's why I haven't been around too much.

If you've made it this far....thanks! And thanks for being a friend.

Jody

Sounds very stressful. Job thing is great though. Yeah. Hang in there, we know it gets better if only for a brief moment till more drama. It's nice when it happens though!!! Hope it happens for you soon.

Mattsmom277

When it rains it pours! Whew/phew!!!! Quite the busy household. I hope things get settled and quiet down for you all. Glad to see you around though!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Some days, the goal is nothing more than left foot in front of right, and then right foot in front of left...

Heck, maybe sometimes its inhale....exhale...

Hang in there.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
congrats on the job for husband! That's good news at least.

I just found out we have no money coming in until they vote on the unemployment extension. (trying not to go run screaming through the streets)

Know how you feel. (((hugs)))

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Thanks everyone!

Yes, we are very excited about the new job--although husband is afraid something is going to "jinx" it. I guess you just get accustomed to bad luck....and when something good happens you don't believe it!

Hopefully, we can find a place to rent, soon! The not knowing is the worst!

klmno

Yeah, having everything up in the air and not knowing where it's all going to fall is the worst part it seems. I'm glad to hear that you have something to work with now though with your husband getting a job. I hope the rest falls into place- a better place!