Why I love my dog...

KTMom91

Hubby is now so motivated that he's putting in all kinds of shelves in the bathroom...but he calls me in to look every time something goes on the wall.

Miss KT is PMS-ing or something, and I'm about ready to pour water on her head to cool her down.

The three little kittens are bored and want someone to play with them. NOW.

And my Buddy...my sweet Buddy...sits patiently so I can cuddle him.

I love my dog.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Dogs are wonderful creatures. :D

Betsy, the notorious Love Puppy, was clawing me to death earlier while I was working on the computer. I can't type when she's doing that......and it's just so I'll pet her. So, I blocked her access to me with a clothes hamper.

But being the Love Puppy, it didn't deter her from affection. She wiggled under the computer chair and wedge herself between the chair and the desk so I'd still pet her. :rofl:

PMSing teen? *shudder*

Yup. I'd be cuddling the dog too. lol

Hugs

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
One dog won't let easy child sit in the chair, another is in the other chair in the living room and our other is right behind me in case I need her. Gotta love em though know how to be available for us.

beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
I think these threads are a conspiracy. You guys are trying to peer pressure me into getting a dog.

Abbey

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
In the mornings when I'm trying to get my Five Minutes Peace while sipping my coffee & reading the paper, Sophie-girl sits next to me patiently waiting for some lovin'. She eventually pokes me with her pointy nose, nudging me to pet her. Meanwhile, Izzy gently comes to my side and stands up tall, well, as tall as about 10" or so, for me to put her on her little pillow on the chair beside me. Nala prefers to be alone on her bed in the living room or under our bed.

In the evenings, they all go out for their last pee and then follow me down the hall to bed. Izzy sleeps on her red squishy pillow, Sophie by H's feet till difficult child comes and confiscates her, and Nala under the bed, all snuggly and warm.

It's there way - they just want to be the most loved animal in the pack. I love my dogs. They have been such a comfort to me, they love napping with me, playing ball and stick with me, and going for walks. They love going for drives. They just seem to know when you need them, even if you don't.

Yes, Abbey, it's time.:whiteflag: