why would my son have a "suboxone nano kit"?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Lbl, you said it. These young people who use pot in a haful way also usually add to the damage by smoking cigarettes, both lethal for lungs. A double whammy.

Yes. I read a study that said 70% of young marijuana smokers also smoke tobacco, usually cigarettes. That wasn't the case when I was smoking 40 years ago, and is not the case with users in my age group. Many use edibles instead, in fact, as they are either non-smokers or ex-smokers.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
CBD is an amazing pharmaceutical. My sister uses it for MS tremours. It works very well.

Yes. It is. It was suggested to me by a friend who lives in CO for pain. I found that it also helps with AP side effects like muscle tightness and tremor, as well as aiding in anxiety management.

My objection is that good product is very expensive.\

Also, the current AG, Sessions, is looking into making it illegal.

Bangi

It is not for anything to do with pot Infact the mod runs at a high temp which most likely isn’t being used for nicotine becuase it would burn it and make you choke. Most likely it’s being used for the taste or for smoke tricks. It’s a newer trend with my generation which develops from e cigs which are used to help people quit smoking

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Bangi,

The Kanger kit shown is used for vaping nicotine juice. Slight sub-ohming provides better flavor, and yes, better clouds.

I've USED that mod. It's a nice little kit; and I'm neither a flavor, nor a cloud chaser.

I'm an ex-smoker who is now a low-nicotine vaper. In fact, I only vape cinnamon and mint/menthol flavors due to allergies.

I'm also probably old enough to be your mother, and do know a bit about marijuana.