Wild song of the day - Tuesday

Abbey

Spork Queen
This is the music that I got started in the DJ business. Probably not for most, but I love it. These guys are huge in Europe. KLF.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOESuiYcA&feature=PlayList&p=3E640D047CF3DF52&index=1"]YouTube - KLF - 3 a m eternal (Complete)[/ame]

Abbers

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I can't get the YouTube here but now I have the song running through my head anyway! It's actually on my MP3 player right now. LOL

Abbey

Spork Queen
I believe it was early 90's when all the techno/rave stuff was going through. I always just kind of liked them. Good vocals.

Abbey

witzend

What makes me feel old is that you feel old because this was in the clubs back in the day. This has to be 15 years after my clubbing days...

Star*

call 911........call 911
boom chicka chicka chicka - boom chick a chicka boom.....and slide to the left.....slide to the right......one two three.......oh.....ut ooh -

My boss has no appreciation for chair boogey. :surprise:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok, Star...here's your work sitting in the chair song. You can pull it off. Your coworkers will be completely satisfied that you are insane.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nbMLOr0tHU"]YouTube - Mr. C The Slide Man - Cha-Cha Slide[/ame]

If I had a dime for the number of times I've played this song I'd be rich. (Nobody knows the Charlie Brown part, though.)

Abbers

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OMG I love you even more now!
husband when he was up in Idaho was trying to help out one of our friends girlfriends who just went to DJ school in NY.
He kept telling her to go to LV. They have a few connections there. She is 21. She is so cute. This tiny thing but not shy and very good.

Abbey

Spork Queen
DJ school? That's called the school of hard knocks. You learn along the way. If she wants to work, give me a shout. Gee...might be a reason for me to travel back to Vegas to train someone. Sounds enticing.:D

Abbey

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I think I'm gonna have to go to that there Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame you all are talking about because it seems I missed a whole lotta fun when I was a youg'un. I don't know any of this stuff. Minuets are nice tho...

Abbey

Spork Queen
I actually used this song as a teaching tool. When I had a day where a class was just out of it and not listening I'd take them outside with my boombox. I'd play that darn song OVER AND OVER again until they listened to the prompts and did it correctly. Oh, they thought it was real fun the first time or two. Then, they started to fear me unplugging my box in the classroom. NOOOO!:please: That got their attentions quite quickly. "NO MAC! NO MAC! WE'LL LISTEN NOW!!" Inside I'm chuckling my arse off. They were tired little pups after a 'listening' session. I know my fellow teachers who could see me through their windows thought I was nuts. Actually...I am, but it worked.

Abbey