Will be away

susiestar

Roll With It
I am having a real life problem with someone stalking me through posts on this board. I will not be posting in the forums until this FAMILY MEMBER stops chasing me and leaves me in peace.

I have enjoyed being here, cherished the support, and will miss you all. I will check private messages in a day or three, but will make no more posts in the open forums. In a week or more I will come backwith a new name.

I am sorry. You are my friends, and I brought this person into your life through the computer. Hopefully in time we can resolve this in real life and i will then be able to return.

Susie

klmno

I'm sorry Susie- I hope it gets worked out. Those of us who have read your posts know that there is nothing you have said here to justify you being scrutinized. You have helped me with several replies and I hope you can come back to help me and others.

Hang in there!!!!

Estherfromjerusalem

Susie, how disgusting. I hope it gets sorted out ASAP.

You are one of the people on this board to whom I feel particularly close, because you are one of the few whom I met when I was in the US. Not only have I not been stalking you, but I feel guilty that I haven't given you enough attention, for which I hope you forgive me.

In the meantime, keep your chin up!

Love, Esther

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Susie,

I am so sorry this is happening to you. I can always count on you for great advice or at least a hug for me and my furrbabies!!

Hugs and hope to see you soon,
Vickie

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh gosh, Susie. I'm sorry to read this. Shame on that person! :nono:

Don't stay away long!

Hugs,
Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Susie

I'm so sorry. This sort of behavior is below contempt. Everyone needs someplace where they can feel comfortable and let down their hair among friends without judgement or ridicule.

Don't you dare let this person chase you away. You're very much a part of this FAMILY and are wanted and needed here.

(((hugs)))