wingnut strikes again!!!! Update

KFld

s2bx calls me yesterday to tell me a letter came in the mail for difficult child. It is a summons to appear in court two days after xmas in regards to the case of neglect of wingnuts baby and paternity testing.
Sounds to me like another DCF worker not doing her job. I'm sure when they took the baby away from her she claimed that difficult child is the father and was neglecting her also and the DCF worker never went back to see that DNA testing was already done and he was already proven not to be the father. difficult child has to call DSS first thing this morning and get this taken care of.

When will she ever be out of our lives forever!!!!

I know the testing was already done and he's not the father, but I instantly get huge knots in my stomach as soon as she tries to continue to destroy his life.

DDD

He does not need more stress right now since he has the serious concern about his medications, the stress of Christmas and the
adaptations to his parents divorce. Can you or husband take care of
calling the idiots to get them off his back?? by the way, did they ever
give you all any documentation that all the tests were done, etc?
DDD

KFld

I don't think DSS will tell us anything if we call, so he's going to have to make that call.

He never got any documentation. She called him hysterical the day her case worker told her he wasn't the father and his case worker verified it over the phone. I told him to get it in writing, but of course as difficult child's do things, he never did. He needs to call today and get them to send him the documentation so he has it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sorry - Wishful thinking on HER part - but if there is a silver lining in the dark cloud? Maybe your son will be more picky about his girlfriends after this.

(i know - it's a stretch)

Hugs Grammy!! :bag:

KFld

My son called DSS this morning and he is going to pick up a copy of the letter stating that the test was already done and he is not the father. I called the DCF Attorney whom the letter was sent from and she said all we need to do is fax her over a copy of the letter and it should be taken off the docket.

I told the Attorney that we are going to make sure to make a million copies of this letter because we know this girl will continue to claim him as the father, no matter what kind of proof she has that he isn't. She laughed.

This poor baby. The letter says that a neglect petition was filed alleging that the minor child was being denied proper care and attention, physicall, emotionally or morally, and that the minor child is being permitted to live under conditions, circumstances, or assocations injurious to her well being.

I know her mother is now raising the baby and I am going to pop a copy of the paternity test results in an envelope and mail them off to her house, just incase wingnut never told her that he isn't the father.

Wingnut is a complete, well, wingnut for even alleging that your son is the father. So glad to hear that it is being resolved so quickly!

That poor, sweet baby though. My heart just breaks.

meowbunny

I really hope they get that baby away from wingnut ASAP. The longer this idiot girl has custody or control over this baby, the more damage will be done. If the grandmother is taking care of the baby, why would DSS be claiming neglect? Sounds like she may have the baby back.

Glad your son is out of the picture and it is now so easily resolved for him.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
They always go back to what they know. Wingnut probably thought it was worth one more shot....not that she tried to pull your difficult child back into it, but I bet she didn't correct any mistakes made by DSS......

That poor child.....why does she try to hang on to her? They still don't know the real father do they? Hope the baby can survive Wingnut's mothering.......

Scary.

I'm glad it can be resolved with a fax.

I can't imagine what all of your lives would be like right now, if she HAD been difficult child's baby.

Barbara

donna723

I feel so sorry for that poor baby! She may never even know who her own father is!

It's a little confusing though. Are they saying that the baby is being neglected and living in bad conditions in the grandmothers care? Is Wingnut living in the same house as her mom and the baby? It could be one of those things where the grandma has nominal custody but if Wingnut lives there, things just continued as usual. Of course this is the same mama that raised Ms. Wingnut too!

Or, are they saying that your son is neglecting the baby by not supporting her, if they're going on the mistaken assumption that she's his child? And aren't you glad that she's not! Sheesh! What a mess!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Eeeek! That would give me knots in my stomache, too!!

Real glad to hear things will be easily resolved.

Poor baby girl. That is so sad.

Peace

saving grace

People like her do not deserve to have babies, especially when there are people in the world that would give an arm to have a child.
Your son does not need this right now.

Grace

witzend

Nut and Wingnut are true testament to birth control. I too hope that difficult child is thanking his lucky stars.

KFld

According to the letter a neglect petition was filed in October and they took the baby from her then and she named the father as unknown. The letter then goes on to say that since the petition was filed she came back and once again named difficult child as the father so they are looking for him for paternity testing. According to my brother who knows wingnuts mothers new husband, they were able to get the baby from the state and are raising her, but because wingnut is being cited for neglect, of course she needs to draw somebody else into it so she takes the responsibility off of herself, so she once again names difficult child. I guess maybe she thinks if they can get him to take another paternity test the results might be different????

Once a wingnut always a wingnut!!! :smile:

Ephchap

I had to LOL about Wingnut maybe thinking if your son took a second paternity test that the results would be different. Yes, I'll bet she was hoping for that.

Glad you got a copy of the test results and are making a ton of copies. I don't blame you.

Hugs,
Deb

KFld

I have the proof in hand and faxed it to the attorney. It is such a relief to have an actual copy of the lab results saying that difficult child is not the biological father of wingnuts baby!!!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Honestly, she is a just amazing. :crazy:

(Guard those copies with your life, Karen. I have no doubt you'll need another one at some point)

Suz