Wingnut WAS pregnant

KFld

Found out through a very reliable source that wingnut was pregnant, but had a miscarriage last week. I would never wish that on anyone, but I wish this girl would stop trying to bring more children into her life. We will never know if it was difficult child's or not, but I know she has been with a few different guys since the last baby was born, so who knows???

She told this person that she is through with D.J. and has moved on and found a new boyfriend because SHE'S tired of all the drama. Hellooooo, you are the drama, so it will go with you wherever you go!!!!! She also tried telling this person that my difficult child's new girlfriend is only 16 and I know that isn't true. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of her, but maybe we will get a long reprieve, or maybe I need to think more positively and it will be done forever.

jbrain

Hi Karen,
I am so relieved she miscarried! I so hope you are now done with her for good. Do you meet the new girlfriend today? Let us know how it goes!
Jane

KFld

Yes, we meet her today. I am so excited, but I'm trying not to get to far ahead of myself. If it was up to me, if I like her, I would have them married by tomorrow to keep wingnut out of the picture. Not really, but you know what I mean.

He doesn't know she miscarried as far as I know. I don't want to give away my source of information, so for now I'll just leave it along. She is playing the, it's personal card, when he asks about her being pregnant, because she's with somebody else now. So I'm sure the subject will just be dropped and he'll just think she never really was. The only time I will tell him is if she keeps calling and saying she is.

hearthope

Karen, hopefully with DJ moving on wingnut will get the message to do the same.

Hope it goes well today meeting the new girlfriend!

Let us know,

Traci

OK, I just about fell off the chair. I would have bet money that her crying pregnant was one of her ploys.

She is a complete whack job. I know you have no control over difficult child, but boy does he need to sever all ties with her.

I hope your meeting with the new girlfriend goes wonderful tonight.

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bad Kitty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
She is a complete whack job. I know you have no control over difficult child, but boy does he need to sever all ties with her.

</div></div>

You're telling me. I told him from the second he found out the baby wasn't his, that she will purposely try and get pregnant by him to hold onto him. I guess he didn't believe me???????????

She told him she was on the birth control patch or the pill or something, and he believed her!!!!!!!!!!

And as far as severing all ties with her, I think there is something on him that should be severed :surprise:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:whew: :thumb: :whew: :thumb: :whew:

Enjoy meeting the new girlfriend, Karen!

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone. But I hope you're difficult child realizes he escaped reliving the nightmare pregnancy thing with Wingnut by the skin of his teeth.

whew!

witzend

Well, if the idea that she had a miscarriage is just word from a friend, I would still have my doubts as to whether she ever was pregnant or had a miscarriage.

What crummy movie or soap opera hasn't used the "I'm pregnant" - "oops I had a miscarriage" story line?

KFld

The person who told me this is my bestfriend. Remember Lucy?? Her son's girlfriend works with her at the liquor store and she had the miscarriage during work last week. This is a reliable source that isn't a friend of hers. She gets all the dirt for me :smile: