Winners of Guess The Baby!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Well it looks like we have a combination of winners! LOL

House of Cards and I both guessed one of each. *check*

Nvts guessed the weights at 4lbs 8 oz and 5 lbs 2 oz *5lbs 8oz and 5lbs 15oz*

And Totoro almost nailed the times! She guessed 3:37 and 3:41. *3:46 and 3:47*

Congrats to Trinity, her family and all the winners! Your prizes will be mailed out the second Tuesday of next week.

Fine print:

Taxes where applicable, allow 4-6 weeks for shipping, not valid in the continental US.

Star*

call 911........call 911
But.....doncha think farthest from the post should get the baby? :tongue: maybe just ONE baby? :confused: NO?

Party pooper.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG - WE HAVE A WINNER........:tongue:

I'm trotting off now to dream about winning donkeys AND the lottery!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
*WHEW* I didn't play because I was afraid that if I did win, someone would SEND me a baby (or two).

Don't get me wrong--I really wanted on twenty or so years ago, but biology didn't work out.

A tip of the hat to those who are parenting infants at my age (49) but frankly, the whole thought gives me the heebie-jeebies, LoL

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
NO, I love to look and though I have those moments. I could not handle another baby. husband is enough! LOL

N asks me every once in awhile, "When are we having a baby" Uh, we?

I like my board babies! :)

Marguerite

The probability of having two girls is the same as the probability of having two boys - 1 in 4. The probability of having one of each is 1 in 2. So guessing one of each gives you a higher chance of success.

So how come only two people guessed one of each?

Marg

DammitJanet

Im telling you what....I would not want one at my age. The grands are plenty.

Some of my cousins just started parenting right around the time I started having grandkids and I just went...huh? Why? Even my step-sis and my step- brother have young kids. My step-sis is 51 and has a 7 year old and my step brother just adopted an infant! (He didnt want to pass on his bipolar...lol.)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay now this is freaky -

I guessed two boys, on my birthday at near midnight - and was just being funny about my birthday and the time -

DUDE - on the other hand guessed one of each on his birthday and at 4:00 PM. - Two days AFTER Trinity told us. Now if he would just BUY A LOTTO TICKET.....and GIVE IT TO MOTHER. ;)

As far as having babies at 45 for me? Nooooooooo. :laugh:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Double check to make sure he didn't already buy a ticket! I heard this morning that the 200 and some MILLION powerball was won by ONE person. AND the ticket was purchased in SC!