Wish me luck...J visit

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm going to visit J this weekend. Haven't seen him in a long time. Should be interesting!

Abbey

judi

Good luck Abbey. I know visits or even phone calls with my son provoke a lot of anxiety on my part.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Hope the visit gives you greater confidence that J can move forward in his life without further incarceration....</span>

:kisses:

Here's to a good visit with J, Abbey.

:smile:

As one of the others of us said too, remember that good self care is important for us when we are seeing our kids.

We'll be here, waiting to hear all about J and the visit.

How long has it been since you have seen your son?

Barbara

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hey Abbey.........want some of my klonopin to see you through the visit? :wink:

An event of this magnitude certainly deserves my good luck naked chicken liver dance. Fingers crossed, too....and lots of hugs.

Suz :smile:

Abbey

Spork Queen
To the best of my knowledge, it has been at least 3 years...maybe more since I've seen him, and that was only for a few hours. Actually having a conversation? At least 6 years.

Hope things have changed!

Abbey

KFld

That is a long time. I really hope the visit goes well for you. Please let us know. Once again, I'll be thinking of you!

Jen

I cannot even imagine all the different emotions that are going through your mind right now.

I hope the visite goes well for you!

Jen

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well Abbey, there will be a bunch of us sitting on your shoulder this weekend :warrior:. Don't forget to tell us about it as soon as you can!

Suz