Wish me luck...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well my girls are about to meet their Grandpa for the first time. My Bio-Dad. Who lives in Mexico... The one who was the heroin addict, who I hadn't seen for 17 years... he is showing up in 20 minutes. For 5 days staying with us. I will try and post about the excitement. This has been a long time in the works, making him realize what a big deal this is.
I am a little nervous, but I know I have the ability to walk away again and to protect my girls now.
K's EEG was negative!
My Dad is also with his wife from Mexico who seems really nice.

klmno

Wow- this does sound like a big step- especially with him staying with you for that long after nnot seeing him and never having met his wife. I hope it goes really well and that everyone enjoys the visit.

And, congratulations on K's EEG results- that's a good sign!!

meowbunny

I remember you talking about it and it really does sound like he's changed. Here's hoping it can be the family reunion you want (not perfect, but good). Good luck to all!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Holding good thoughts this visit goes extremely well.

You're a brave woman to let someone stay with you that you haven't seen in such a long time.

Wonderful about the EEG! :D

Hugs

TerryJ2

Congrats on the EEG.
Glad that's over with.
Congrats on your dad, too. Wow, that's a big deal. I'm assuming he's clean now and you'll have a lot to talk about.
Let us know how it goes.

trinityroyal

Toto,
Congratulations on K's EEG. So glad it's negative.
As for the visit, I'm sending positive thoughts that everything goes well.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
toto.

I hope this meeting is everything you dreamed it would be and that all the fears you have about this encounter will be washed away with time and forgiveness.

I'm here if you need me - or there....or over there....or up ....no I can't get up there.

Hugs & Love
Star