Wish Tigger Luck

JJJ

With Kanga gone, Tigger is doing so much better. He is even been brave enough to sign up for a summer hockey team. This is the first time in over 2 years that he has been in a good enough place to want to play!! Please, please let it go well.

klmno

Here are ALL the BEEST wishes for Tigger, you and the rest of the family! May he get 15 mins. in the spotlight and more than that- I hope he has a great time!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending lots of good luck!! I hope he has a wonderful time, no matter WHAT the scores are!!

I am so glad he is doing better with Kanga gone. I know it hurts all of you to have her gone, but it also helps you heal.

Hugs to all,

Susie

JJJ

Thanks all! There are no tryouts, he gets to play with Piglet and I'm the coach so I'm hoping it will be fun!!

Mstang, here is a pretty good definition of indigo child: "Indigo children are highly sensitive with a clear sense of self-definition and a strong feeling that they need to make a significant difference in the world. Frequent characteristics of being strong-willed, independent thinkers who prefer to do their own thing rather than comply with authority figures are therefore expressed. They are empathic and can easily detect or are in tune with the thoughts of others, and are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, the paranormal and the occult, while opposing unquestioned authority and contradictory to convention. This wisdom and level of awareness is explained to be beyond their youthful experience. They are also said to feel a strong sense of entitlement. Some beliefs hold that they are often labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)) and also Autism, and that they become unsociable when not around other Indigo Children. They are also believed to be prone to depression and sleep disorders such as insomnia and persistent nightmares. Indigo children also possess defining characterists in learning; indigos tend to be more visual, kinesthetic learners so remember best what they can picture in their brain and create with their hands."

Star*

call 911........call 911
The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of ONE MEAN SET OF SKATES AND A HOCKEY STICK.....

and HE's THE ONLY ONE!

B

butterflydreams

This is so wonderful! I am so glad that Tigger is feeling like playing something.

Christy

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thanks JJJ. I know I've heard it before, just couldn't remember. Again, here's to a great season for him! :wine: <--------black cherry kool-aid