Wish us luck off to Mexico

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We leave in the Manana!

K is doing horribly, poor thing. We had to give her 2x her PRN tonight.
Her psychiatrist got back to us and is very concerned and wants us to start her medication change as soon as we have been there 2 days.

She would prefer that we did not go, but at this point we feel not going would send her spiraling worse.
She is so excited to go and I think it would devastate her to not go. :(

I have had to take a couple of my PRN's! YEAH. My psychiatrist gave them to me last week just for this trip and for my horrible anxiety getting worse in general.

I will have no internet for a week. No phone either. Which is kind of nice.

I know we will have a nice time one we get there. By Sunday. :angel3:

I will miss you all and I hope you all have a calm, healthy week. Please no more board bad news when i get home.
I am sending the positive vibes to all of you for when I am gone.

Oh one good thing for us. husband had to get his big toe aspirated, TWICE! To try and **** out some of the gout crystals. Then the Rheumy thought it was RA. She kept saying lets pray it is not RA.

He has had weeks of not being able to walk in the past 3 months.
So she called him today and said it is Gout! Which is good, because the treatment is a little bit easier for Gout than RA. Just a little.
He already has a ton of degeneration in his whole foot though. So she is going to try and stop any more.
So it could have been worse.:redface:
But he can barely walk right now. :sick: But he has new medications.:angel3:

It is pretty funny the amount of medication bottle between husband, me and K that we are carrying around with us to Mexico.

Anyway i wish you all a wonderful week

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'll miss you, senora Toto!

Espero que ustedes tienen una buena vacacion con tu papa. Espero que el tiempo esta muy bonita. Y espero que regresas a nosotros con una corazon llena de felicidad!

Vaya con Dios!

everywoman

I hope you have a wonderful week. And I hope that the different environment will help K to calm and you and husband will be able to relax a little.

B

bran155

Good for you! Have a safe trip and a wonderful time. Tell us all about it when you get back. :)

TerryJ2

Sorry I missed your departure. You are right to just take the PRNs and forge ahead. You will be so happy once you are there.
ENJOY!!!