witchy-poo update

Steely

I cannot say much...........because now it has flown so out of control that I fear legal is involved. However, suffice it to say that -
A) She is no longer in my store, which is great news, if I believed that there were not already so many repercussions from the existing situation that her leaving does not matter.
B) I have kept my where with all about me during this whole time, and I knew not to have sort of contact whatsoever with this person, so to my knowledge, there are not any more allegations being made about me.
HOWEVER
Since she has nothing on me, she has moved on to the next manager and made some outrageous allegations against her. Outrageous! Witchy girl is the classic narcissist. It is scary. I guess the maddening part in all of this, is that I SO knew this would happen. I have told everyone around me for 2 weeks this was coming - I just thought it would be me - not another mgr.

Anyway..after enduring an hour of my boss telling me yesterday that maybe I just needed to approach witchy differently when managing her, and everything would be better - I know I definitely need to move on and find my destiny. I am really feeling as if I am having an epiphany about my life, and life in general - and that I am seeing things more clearly than I have in years.

Breaking free of my parents, and this job - and finding the real meaning of my life will be my focus for the next 6 months.

Please pray for me that I will continue to see things clearly, have the motivation to find my destiny, and the strength to not give into insecurity.

Love you guys

TerryJ2

Absolutely, Steely.
And bravo to you for being to empathetic toward the other mgr, knowing how awful it feels to be a target.

I cannot imagine what must be going on in Witchy's head that she has to target people like that.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Breaking free of my parents, and this job - and finding the real meaning of my life will be my focus for the next 6 months.

Steely, you know we are behind you 100 percent. Courage isn't the absense of fear, courage is going on with the fight despite the fear. And you have plenty of courage.

Sorry to hear another manager is now witchy's target.

((hugs))

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
In my dealings with people I have seen many adult bulleys.....and it sounds like this person is just that. They push and goad any and everyone until they get what they want........sometimes they don't even know what they want, they just think winning or belittling others is their goal in life.....She didn't or doesn't want to be "managed" that means that she doesn't know it all already and she obviously thinks she does..... I'm assuming if there is litigation you will be called upon to testify so get ready. I would start sending out the resume now before it goes "really public".......they will always think at some point that she drove you out, but your lack of company support did that. I have no idea where or who you work for, but when they tell you "try to get along".....they are just trying to get you out of their office, they consider your problem trivial.......NO SUPPORT! If you are a valued employee they would try to investigate what was going on.....sounds to me like their attitude is like it or lump it......Not a happy place to work in my mind and frankly unless they are paying you very big bucks I would move somewhere else.....and even if they are paying you big bucks think of the toll on your mental/physical health......

I'll get off my soapbox now that I have solved your problem, even though I haven't found you another job or sent you a winning lottery ticket I can comiserate with you about your situation......hope you can find happier working conditions!

klmno

Oh so she ended up exhibiting a pattern that was UNDENIABLE, EVEN TO THE BOSS!!!

Way To Go Steely!! Now you can pursue more prosperous, fufilling things without all those doubts!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Boy sis -

When YOU come out of the FOG - YOU clear the whole island!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO GIRL! PROUD OF YOU!

Love you back!

klmno

PS- I see a bit of a "smirk" and vindicated attitude in the new nick name- "witchy-poo".

I think i like that!!

F

flutterbee

Steely,

I haven't really been here for you and I apologize. I've been overwhelmed by my own issues.

I am so glad to read this post. I hate to hear that witchy-poo has continued her antics, but am glad that it was done in such a way that there can be no doubt now.

And way to go, girl! Way to break free and do what is right for YOU.

Please know that I think of you daily and you're in my prayers.

donna723

We used to have a manager who would do that to us and I HATED it! This guy was my bosses' boss. If there was ever a problem between employees, even if one was clearly waaaaay out of line, even if it was something that was clearly his responsibility to have handled, his standard answer to everything was, "You need to work it out!" and then he did absolutely nothing! He's just throw it right back at you! It was a HUGE cop-out! Nothing was ever settled, nothing ever got any better, and the problem people just went right on being a problem.

The truth was, he only had that job because he'd been there since God was a boy and he was next in line! He was lazy and didn't want to deal with things, he wasn't all that intelligent and he really didn't even have a clue how to manage people or how to settle disputes or handle problem employees. And in doing this, he "created a monster" with several people that we're still having difficulties with today! Had he just handled the problems when they came up, we'd all be a lot happier!

Steely

I I have no idea where or who you work for, but when they tell you "try to get along".....they are just trying to get you out of their office, they consider your problem trivial.......NO SUPPORT! If you are a valued employee they would try to investigate what was going on.....sounds to me like their attitude is like it or lump it......

Oh yeah...........you hit the nail on the head.
In my past life I would have become depressed that this boss does not see my "value" enough to investigate.
In my future life and perspective............their loss.

Thanks for the support you guys. Star* I do feel as if I have come out of the fog, and into a new era. H. has a lot to do with that. I do not know how or why exactly, but she does.

I am metastasizing right before your eyes.;)

DammitJanet

I think that missing color you are looking for is bright blue! Keep looking around till you find something that makes you feel bright and colorful and you will know you have found the perfect place.