Witchy Woman

M

ML

This weekend my mouth has been going off without being filtered by my brain.

That's not to say that I'm not right, but I like to be more diplomatic than I have been. For instance, husband woke up yesterday about 10:00 (after I'd been hard at work on cleaning for 2 hours) and got ready for his weekly meeting with sponsor. Sponsor called while husband was getting into shower to say he wasn't feeling well and couldn't make it. So husband went back to bed. I continued cleaning and took manster on a bike ride and then dropped him off and went on my own. About 2:30 I come back in and husband was still in bed and I snapped at him asking if he planned to get out of bed at all. I was snappy at him for the rest of the day and a bit more snappy at manster too. The kid exhausts me. I brought in an illegal substance Friday night when he was at his gramma's but hid it in the freezer (Coldstone icecream). He beat me by mere seconds back from the ride and had discovered and was eating the icecream as I walked in. Nice try, hand it over. I actually had to have a friend hold it for me (our neighbor graciously put it in her freezer and I told her she could eat some). Hey I know I don't need it either but sheesh do as I say not as I do!!

I guess we all have those days. Even though I'm not cycling anymore it felt a bit like pms. Can I still use that? lol. Probably not.

Oh well, here's to a better, nicer me next week.

ML

Lothlorien

I think I would have lost my cool if my husband was still sleeping at 2:30 in the afternoon! I probably would have been hot all day over it, too. I think you were a bit justified in loosing your temper!

After Manster goes to bed, go hide in your "spot" if you have one and cool off with the rest of your ice cream!

witzend

My cycles are off, but my PMS is right on time. It's a real bother! PMS is the worst part of it! Everyone gets to have those times, and you're recognizing it, so I say no harm, no foul. Eat that ice cream!

Wiped Out

Staff member
I would have been very irate if I was dealing with difficult child all day long and husband was sleeping til 2:30 in the afternoon!! I know how you feel about the ice cream as well. I had something similar happen with easy child the other day. I came home to eat some of the grapes (not as exciting as ice cream I'll admit) I had bought the night before and easy child had eaten them all! She does things like that all of the time and it drives me crazy!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm sorry for laughing, ML, but I am sooooo familiar with the sleeping-all-day-husband picture! :rofl:

Snap away, woman! He's got it comin'!!! :devil:

DammitJanet

This is why I am so glad my kids are grown. I can sleep whenever I want to!

However if I was caring for kids, oh it would tick me off if my partner was sleeping. I never would have done that unless too sick to move.