Witz...Did you have your dinner party yet?

DDD

I don't think I saw an update and although I'm sure it will be or was perfect, I'm curious what you ended up serving. DDD

witzend

Thanks, 3D. We are having the dinner party the last Sunday in July. We have been very busy touching up the stain on the deck, installing rope lights, and I would say watering the plants, but it won't stop raining! We did have our first 2 days in a row of sunshine since October 2010 last week, but that didn't last. It's currently nearly noon and 65 degrees and raining. There are showers in the forecast through next Friday. ACK! For once in our lives the lawn is green in July. It never happens, even here in the Pac NW. I figure if it does stop raining, I will water a few times, and go from there.

I'm borrowing tables and chairs and a stage for the band. I'm so excited! We're going to go hear the band this evening, so that should be fun. I'm even going to sing with the band. :choir:

So, who wants to pay a visit last weekend in July and party?

DDD

I'll look forward to hearing all about it. If you lived in Fl I would be peaking thru the neighbors fence and trying not to sing so your guest wouldn't get scared and run away. DDD

KTMom91

Darn! We won't be back up there till the end of August...but we need to get together again so our hubbies can talk electrical!