Witz? Janet?

katya02

Solace
Hi guys, just wondering how you're both doing. How are things going, Witz? How are you doing and how is Cory doing in his new place, Janet?

Thinking about you both. :)

susiestar

Roll With It
Katya,

Over on the Watercooler there is a thread by Warstoke, who is Janet's son Billy. Janet is in the ICU with a serious infection. She is in an induced coma, with a feverr (was 104 on Sunday), and a breathing tube. The nurse says she will recover but it will take time.

Witz is kicking around here somewhere.

Hugs,

Susie

katya02

Solace
Oh, no. That's awful, I'm so so sorry, I hadn't heard ...
Sending many prayers and thoughts for Janet and her family.
Thanks for letting me know, Susie

witzend

Thanks for asking Katya. husband was snoring to beat the band last night, so it was half a night on the sofa for me, and I slept in. I have been incredibly busy at work, as it is the end of the fiscal year at work and my boss wants everything perfect for the accountants, whom he is finally meeting with today. It should be fine, but he's been making the invoices for the past year and calling "Parts sold" "Services". Which doesn't really matter in this state as we have no sales tax. It makes it difficult to track how you are making or losing money, but otherwise, it's no biggie. He's been having a cow, though. I have learned a lot in the process of getting it all ready. But I'm exhausted!

I am calling M for a lunch date today. He's a 6'4" kid with a hollow leg, I am sure he will accept. I'll talk to him then about everyone getting to move on and everyone being proud of themselves or recognizing their mistakes when necessary and moving on. We'll see - so far he hasn't been answering his phone but he is at work. (I hope...)

katya02

Solace
Glad to hear things are ok, other than the exhaustion. I sympathize with the snoring problem! That happens here too, when husband is extra exhausted.

I hope you manage to reach M to set up a lunch date. It's great to be at the point of moving on, relating as adults, and looking to the future. All the best! :)