Woman Dumps Cat in Garbage Bin

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I can't even begin to say what I would like to do with this woman... it involves much more than Rubbish.

susiestar

Roll With It
I would hate to have this happen to one of my furbabies. The woman would end up regretting in a major way. If nothing else I would end up finding a way to sue her because legally animals are "property" and Lola didn't belong to her.

That poor cat - what an awful experience to go through. Thank God that the owners were able to find her before the garbage was emptied and she was hurt!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
One of the teachers at the school Jess went to grades 1-4 in lost any respect I had for her when she talked about the kittens her cat had while we were at a garage sale for the school. She had no idea how the cat got pregnant - this is a woman who wears thongs to school with very low waisted clothes. She also wears skirts short enough that when she sits everyone can see she has no undies, or has wild colored undies - not something I ever wanted to know about another adult female! Then she said she was upset because her husband wouldn't let her just wring their necks to "dispose" of them, or to just dump them somewhere in the country. The kittens were only 5 weeks old and she was insisting that they were old enough to separate from their mama. She was serious about killing them and said it in front of a LOT of kids - all of whom thought it was horrible and were upset by it. So many kids heard it that it had to be addressed by the guidance counselor with every class!

She didn't want to just drop them in a trash can with-o wringing their necks or putting them in a bag and driving over it a few times because if they were alive they would make too much noise in the trash can!!

This woman has kids - can you think of passing that kind of stupidity and cruelty on? Wiz was supposed to be in her class but refused to mainstream after the second time he spent an hour in her class. She adored him. He said she was too stupid to live and he didn't have the patience to put up with her with-o inventing some very creative mischief. None of us wanted to test him on that, lol!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Our cat Piper - was dug out of a dumpster at a pipe company (hence the name Piper) - she stunk, she was wild, she was in a box of chicken bones and a man that worked there climbed in with gloves to get her out and they were on their way to take this hissing, spitting, mass of claws and bones to the pound. I said "GIVE HER TO ME!" (I think I was missing 1/2 my brain that day - I have 2 bulldogs at home) She was wild, and the man said "She's crazy, she'll cut you to ribbons." I said "GIVE HER HERE, NOW." I grabbed her by the nape of the neck, held her up (oh did she stink) and looked her square in the eyes and said "I won't take any of your ****, I'm the baddest cat in the sandbox at my house, but if you behave, I'll get you home, give you a bath, and get you fed and watered, and taken care of for life - but you have got to listen to me starting NOW." I put her down in my truck, she curled up in my coat - went to sleep, I took her back to work with me for the rest of the day and H.R.M (her royal majesty) has eaten herself into about 13 lbs of purely plump feline-e'spoiles, and lives right along side some pretty fierce brothers and one VERY annoying sister - Pootie.

As far as the woman who dumped those kittehs? TROLL. People that treat animals like this rarely treat their children any differently, known fact.

donna723

This woman has gotten herself into a (well deserved) world of hurt! She's now getting death threats and may lose her job because of all the adverse publicity. She tried to claim this was a "joke" ... NOT! If you watch the videos, she actually lures this little cat to her by talking to it and petting it - the cat was just being friendly and trusting. Then she grabs it by the scruff of the neck and looks around to see if anyone is watching before she drops it in the bin, then she practically sprints off down the street to get out of there!

I think there must be something just inherently "lacking" from the psychological makeup of people who have no empathy or compassion for animals. I've always found these people to be rather cold, self-centered and to not have much geniune feeling or concern for other people either, even if they claim that they do. And anyone who is capable of deliberate, calculated cruelty to an animal ... there's some scary stuff going on with them!

Mom2oddson

That is just plain evil!!

Over the last three years I've developed a terrible cat allergy. 30 seconds with Aleesha and my eyes are swelling shut. Yet, I won't give her to just anyone. She needs to be with a dedicated cat lover (single cat owner - Aleesha doesn't mind dogs but can't stand other cats). Right now, husband is still home so there is someone to give Aleesha attention, but when he's gone, I don't leave her alone. I take two benadryls, get the heavy-duty face masks (industrial strength), and wear long sleeves so that Aleesha can still get attention from someone.

How someone can be so cruel to any animal is beyond me. But, I'm one of those people who considers my furbabies family members. Just ask them, they will tell you they are equals in our pack.

DammitJanet

I think my cat...like i said, baby kitten when we got him, was put in the trash can by some kids. Jamie found him in this trash can in a very public park that we lived right next to. He was playing basketball and when he was ready to go home he passed the trashcan and heard this mewing. He looked inside and there was this kitten. It happened not three weeks after his cat he had had for years died in his arms. Maybe it was a fate that placed that kitten there for him to find. We had that cat for another ten years...lol. That cat was afraid to step on grass so he never left the house. Jamie was playing base ball that year for a team called the White Sox and this cat was gray with white paws...we called him white sox...sox for short.

DDD

Good Grief! I thought my neighbor was insensitive because her family put their dead cat in the garbage can! How
unbelievable the stories on this thread are! Personally I can't stand cats but even I would never toss a cat (dead or alive) in the trash. DDD