Women to virtual ex: "I won't be ignored!" Scarey...

trinityroyal

There seems to be a lot of that going around lately.

In yesterday's paper there was a story about a woman who kidnapped the internet service technician who came to her house to fix her computer. Apparently, she told him that she wouldn't let him leave until he fixed whatever was wrong with it, and hinted that she had a gun.

(I"ve been trying to find the link, but they seem to have taken the story down from the site.)

mom_in_training

Hmmmmm, One way to fetch a man, Huh? You all are giving me ideas here. Only joking!!!!! Lol!! Abby, make room in your corner, I'm joining you. :)

KTMom91

What a nut case...and then to gag her own dog? Wow...good thing that guy got out while he still could.

Andy

And easy child was furious with me when I stopped her from going to an out-of-state wedding with a friend's family. I had discovered that her "on-line" boyfriend (she was 15 yrs old) was from that state.

"Mom, he is on the other side of the state - hours away." "I don't care - you are not going."

Scary thing, the kid's brother was at the wedding - happened to know the groom.

The other sad part is that easy child's friend's parents did not share my concerns and thought I was over reacting. "We will be there to supervise." Yeah, right, these are 15 yr old girls, you will not have your eye on them every second.

They allowed their daughter to meet someone on line, go to a weekend concert to meet him face to face, and bring him home to live with them when she was 16 yrs old. They married this summer (she is now 18). They don't know how lucky they are that this did turn out to be a good person.

I continue to hold title of "MEANEST MOM IN THE WORLD". Maybe some day she will appreciate how I kept her safe?