Wondering how I

Wiped Out

Staff member
will fill my time with difficult child and easy child gone during the days the next three weeks-NOT! :rofl:I'm really looking forward to having some down time. easy child is at her class for the next three weeks and difficult child is at day camp all day for two weeks and then half days of wrestling camp for a week. Later in the summer difficult child will have another wrestling camp and more day camp too but easy child will get some time with us because her class will be done.

Today husband and I went back to sleep after we dropped off the kids, then I got in a good workout, and then we went out for lunch together. I could get used to this! Seriously, it is nice to have some respite for a change!

slsh

member since 1999
Sharon, you and husband have my *deepest* condolences. :rofl: I cannot even begin to imagine actually having a meal alone with- my husband, let alone part of an entire *day*!! Holy cow.... enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! You two certainly need some down time! :smile:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Enjoy. I always felt like I was a better mom because I got some time to rest up. I started to look forward to them coming home because I was rested.

On_Call

Ahhh :beach: enjoy your naps in the sun!!

I have often wondered what I would do with myself with that much 'free' time. Bet I could figure it out, too!

Have fun!! :wink:

G

guest3

oh yeah ditto on the jealous, I have just enjoyed these past two days I've had off, difficult child II has been at program and difficult child I has been in bed, it would be heaven, if d/h was not also home, but that is just cause to get out of the house and go shopping. Which with panic attacks is quite challenging, but I am managing, LOL