Worlds largest swiming pool in CA - USA

trinityroyal

Me too, please.
I love the fact that it's big enough for people to go boating in the pool.

I guess the pool boy would have to use a little dinghy or something to bring me my mojitos?

trinityroyal

Oooh!
A chance to wear the (rather daring) bathing suit that husband just bought for me. Makes me feel like a James Bond Girl.

Drink: Bellini (sparkling white wine and peach schnapps)
Date: Um...husband.
Entourage of pool boys: Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu from High School Musical, because they're so darn cute. Patrick Stewart, to read the drinks list in that beautiful voice of his. Those lads from the surfing documentaries, just to decorate the scene. Oh yes...and that lovely tall snack that Witz had in her holiday snapshots...well, just because.
Dish: Strawberries, dipped in chocolate. Why? Because the entourage of pool boys can carry them around on little trays and feed them to us by hand.

Woo Hoo!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - a chance to use my S pan yole.

Drink: Quervo Gold or Jack Daniels /maybe Kamora and milk.
Date: DF of course.
Fantasy Date: Something blond, blue eyed and Norse
Food: grapes and ice cream - i want one peeled and the other in bed.

Lothlorien

Gosh, I wonder what the amount of chlorine is and how much the electric bill for that pool is! Sheesh! It's gorgeous, but being the owner of a average sized pool and paying an extra few hundred a month on electricity and a huge amount on chlorine all summer, I have to think of the cost of running such a monster size pool!

Star*

call 911........call 911
YEsssssssss it's in Chile - but my dyslexic brain saw C and L and said OH.>>>>>california. And then you can't change or update the title of your post (no biggee) so we're posting CALIFORNIA to throw off all the kids and taking the magic pontoon boat from Sheri's sons' wedding to Chile.

wink wink (in true difficult child lie fashion) my WORD I'm getting good at concocting a whopper.

PFT -