Worried About Emily's Upcoming Test

DDD

Just checking in to see how it's progressing. I'm sure you all are totally exhausted but want you to know you are not forgotten. Hugs DDD

J

joneshockey

Thanks DDD... Emily is doing pretty good now that we have been home a few days from the hospital. We visited with family today, since many wanted to see her prior to her surgery. I even took alittle time to myself to try to relax --- I should get a pedicure more often, it was WONDERFUL! I of course will keep everyone posted as often as I can... it will be more difficult once we are in the hospital because I won't have access to a computer right in the room (they do have a family lounge on each floor that has a computer for families to use, but I usually only leave the room when Emily is sleeping).

Cindy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sending prayers and hugs for Momma and baby E!!!! This can't be easy for the little love! HUGS and SUPPORT!~

J

joneshockey

I have been trying to stay relaxed today (and not thinking too much about this upcoming weeks events)... I took new pictures of Emily and have been focusing on playing with her and trying to get my life organized (laundry, packing, grocery shopping, etc.). I am not sure what time the hospital will be calling tomorrow to have us come in --- I am hoping that it isnt until sometime in the evening after FF1 gets home from work.