Would it be too obvious if I dragged my feet on this again this year?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
As nice as that sounds, Susie, I swore after they were here to "help" with the kids two years ago when husband had his brain surgery that I would NEVER leave them in charge of my kids again. My difficult child-mother in law could NOT handle difficult child 2 and she ended up slapping him because he wouldn't do something she demanded he do. We weren't there when it happened and don't know exactly what led up to her meltdown, but when we got home, difficult child 2 was crying hysterically and told me he wanted them to go home NOW. mother in law and father in law ended up cutting their stay with us short by about a week and left the next day to stay with one of their daughters.

I think I'll probably plan some activities that take the kids and me out of town all day... every day. I'm sure my mom can help keep us busy while they're here, too! :tongue:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:rofl: Oh, that's just eeeevil, Wendy! :devil:

"Gee, I THOUGHT they took their medications this week, but LOOK! The pill box is still FULL! How'd THAT happen?" :tongue:

susiestar

Roll With It
i am sorry they are so hard to have around as visitors. That you cannot trust them to act as adults around your kids is a true shame.