Would love to see this class offered!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
They had a show like this on one of the news shows like 20/20 or the like. It was amazing how many people are not prepared in the least, even people who "think" they are gun experts...
They even had a few Police officers in similar situations and they missed the attackers and killed some innocent bystanders in the offices and classrooms.
I argue with my father in law all the time about how he would have no clue what to do with his gun if someone came after him.
I tell him he needs to take more than hunting classes if he is going to have a gun.
I wish this guy could multiply!!! I would love to take a class.

I want to get a tazer only because of the number of home invasions here and take a self defense class.
I am not a gun fan. There are a lot of stats on our kids and guns in the home. Not a good combo.
I just personally don't think my girls would be OK. I grew up with guns, but with how I was treated around guns it has changed my mind. I am perfectly fine with hunting though.
OK off of my side track... LOL

DammitJanet

Interesting article. Good points.

My guns arent particularly for self protection though if need be I guess I could use them. It would have to be something I was aware of though because I dont normally sleep with a shotgun under my pillow!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I wonder how I would react in a situation that tested me? I know I can be tested by a man like this, to bad he doesn't offer classes!
But in in the real world, would I be able to react like the story?
I was able to deal with stuff from family, but I knew them.

A stranger coming after me? Or my family? I would hope so, but I suppose it depends on the circumstance and who else is there....
Makes you think