Wouldn't it be cool if Apple developed an iPhone app for...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Bipolar: Push the manic button (not the panic button) for instant mood stabilization!

Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): Push the panic button for reassurance that it really is all in your head.

ADHD: Push the -- oh look! A squirrel!

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): Push the button. Push the button. Push the button. Push the button. Push the button. Push...

Schizophrenia: Push the button and hear voices on your phone instead of your head!

Just think of the possibilities... :laugh:

No more drugs. We just tell those wack-o's, "Hey, there's an app for that!"

We'd call it the Mental iPhone (i for illness). Available in Institutional Green, Sterile Stainless Steel and Pharmeceutical Psychedellic.

Order yours now and get a FREE credit report! Limited to the first 250,000 customers. Qualified customers must have credit history for free report. Offer not valid in Guam, North Dakota and Puerto Rico. Taxes, license, documention and legal fees not included and added at substantially higher cost. Offer expires.

Wow. It's been a looong day. I think this is a sign that it's time for bed!

Abbey

Spork Queen
My head hurts reading this. I can't even make a phone call on my cell let alone all that other stuff.

Abbey

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
For someone who carried Microsoft Certifications in ALL their operating systems up to NT 4.0, I have, in the years since I was last able to work in my field, really turned into a non-geek.

I am still using the four year old cellphone I got with my original contract. It does pictures. It does texting. It has changeable ringtones and all of that.

What do I use all these features for? Well...basically I use it to make and take phone calls.

I use the alarm clock setting. I have set ringtones using only the tones built into the phone (so I can tell the alarm from a phone call, etc.)

I can't imagine trying to type with my thumbs and I touch-type at least 70 WPM. Used to be 90 or more WPM, but the medication tremors have slowed me down.

I'd like to get a new phone because mine has started to eat batteries, but the new ones are so tiny I can't even see the buttons.